To whoever owns the red yew house in HOT

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:37 pm

Cady wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:45 am
Flakey shit. It rly doesn't work for you, I'm not kidding.

Thanks for stating a buncha super obvious numbers, and the unit conversions were rly helpful.

I know you don't want to feel as if your gameplay has been delegitimized. But, frfr, it just doesn't work for folks on the spectrum. Learn this, you'll have better success in your interpersonal relationships.
I have no idea what any of this means...

Sorry, but I don't speak brain dead.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:39 pm

Lynk wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:56 am
Cady on tilt after getting rekt.
This moron REALLY needs to work on his positioning (LOL).

Getting chased down with flame strikes? *Laughing my ass off* :lol: God damn.

He must be running in circles.

Last edited by Bane321 on Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:40 pm

Cetric wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:36 am
Cady must of been insta dropped. No one gets that upset over dying
That explains it! He got "chased down" with flame strikes... while he was standing still lolol :lol:

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:43 pm

Cady wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:53 am
My ego's not too bruised from 4 or more v. 1 ganks.

It's amusing seeing someone take people autistically literally, and then making a very emotional argument that somehow D over T does not equal S, bc feels.
Holy shit. Learn 2 Engrish bro. You could probably use a little autism in your life.
Cady wrote:
I'm taking about try hards chasing you from the gate almost to the crossroads, not getting synced and instadropped. Not a short walk. And the few times I'm literally being outrun and DSed multiple times while running straight through a treeless area in Yew city(not describing a time I even died).

Yah, most everyone runs CE or other proggies. I'm a fan of Steam too, but when ya see folks who obv have multiple 'if's on every key... Some folks are just more obvious than others. Try hard mentality. "This one goes to eleven."
Oh, so he IS getting chased down with flame strikes while he runs... LOLOL

Please, does anyone have a video of this? It has got to be hilarious.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Lynk wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:53 pm
Cady wrote:
My ego's not too bruised from 4 or more v. 1 ganks.
Arent you in hi5?
Oh... woops...

Lul

Cady [Ptto]
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 am

Bane321 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:37 pm
Cady wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 3:45 am
Flakey shit. It rly doesn't work for you, I'm not kidding.

Thanks for stating a buncha super obvious numbers, and the unit conversions were rly helpful.

I know you don't want to feel as if your gameplay has been delegitimized. But, frfr, it just doesn't work for folks on the spectrum. Learn this, you'll have better success in your interpersonal relationships.

You fucking idiot, act all uppity and you can't handle middle school math. If you can cast and catch up to someone casting magic arrow or fireball, then you can do the same with FS. FS casting speed: Contast; Players' running speed: Constant, Distance: Variable. Ruminate on that during your next shit, tryhard.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:08 am

Cady wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 am
Bane321 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:37 pm

You fucking idiot, act all uppity and you can't handle middle school math. If you can cast and catch up to someone casting magic arrow or fireball, then you can do the same with FS. FS casting speed: Contast; Players' running speed: Constant, Distance: Variable. Ruminate on that during your next shit, tryhard.
Sir, as I already stated, I don't speak brain dead.

(edit): Perhaps you could find some sort of translator? Someone of average intelligence maybe, to bridge the gap...

Kloud [FS]
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:46 am

Wtf is this madness ive just read you can't chase any one down with fireballs.. hardly magic arrow And sure as fuck not with flame strike.... 5 guys must of precasted flame strike waiting 2 3 hours for you to come through gate and held them untill you got to the crossroads and droped them on you all at once.... damn those dudes are some patience bastards xD I wouldn't know anything about getting droped by 5 flame strike ask my man litt and cetric lmao and the key to beating death strike is wait till you hear bruce Lee then run like hell and chug a poison pot works like a charm 2plus2 =5 buddy

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:53 pm

What are you

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:10 am

WHAT IS THIS MADNESS

Genesis [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:09 pm

yo someone buy my shit