PvP faction fighting

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.

Your preffered faction system

Poll ended at Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:39 pm

order/chaos
No votes
VvV
27%
4 way faction
73%

Total votes: 11

Cutter [HOT]
the Posting Master

Post Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:26 am

The best was the FIRST round of 4-way in the "old days" - not long after chaos/order ended.

Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:52 pm

Crunch wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:00 am
I can only assume you thought the coast was clear to boast a little.
That's the thing, you are assuming something that never happened and are being pissy over it.
I've beaten better people than you so why would i bother to brag/gloat about killing you to people on these forums that i mostly don't even know or think that they are fairies?
Crunch wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:00 am
I wonder if you told that guy how many times you died, too.
The question was "Whom have you killed?" and the reply was like `player x, player y, you, player z` but now that you bring it up i recall NOT losing to you at all. I think that you were pretty good and i enjoyed the duels. I am not saying that "YOO R DE SUXXORS" at all like your buddies would like you to beleive. I guess their fagishness has rubbed off on you.

@Paith..... You have something of Crunches on your chin...here, have a tissue.
I've allready told you countless times that i will fight you where i ping well. You dodged then and are continuing now. You've dodged EVERY challenge laid down to you on these forums for years. Nobody with a brain takes you seriosly. I got the information that i came here for, people like the 4-way factions better than the VvV.......You can continue to be a dick all you want but if you are hoping to achieve something other than making me think that you are retarded.... You are failing at it.

nexed
the Posting Master

Post Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:13 pm

Typical ant speech

Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:10 pm

*Yawns*

Shaddup phaggot.