PvP faction fighting

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.

Your preffered faction system

Poll ended at Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:39 pm

order/chaos
No votes
VvV
27%
4 way faction
73%

Total votes: 11

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:53 am

It will be another server he tries to host and won't even have 4 people join. Have a vote with the 3 people that will play there and let the majority decide what they want.

oh, btw I am on two free shards now(pest and demise). Are you going to dodge me on those like you did OSI? Claim lag on them where people are playing from all over the world no problem?

Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:38 am

It's not my server you moron.

Oh, wow....the most overrated UO player of all time "double dog dared" me to come fight him on some UO servers that i don't play on. I guess i'll rush right out and grind skills on them and PVM for hours in an attempt to get a suit that actually might be usable there!!! So what if i ping over 400 there...He DOUBLE DOG DARED ME!!!!!

Yet again, you show me and the world how brain dead you are.
I'm not going to "cater to you" and come to a server that i don't ping well on.
I guess the first dozen times of me saying this wasn't enough for you to comprehend it.
Plus you want to gripe about low population on a free server?
There's probably no more than a few dozen total players on that Pestilent shard that one of your buddies probably runs.
You used the excuse that `you don't play on free servers` for years to dodge me when i played and now that you ARE playing on free servers you think that i'm going to rush to where you are several years after i stopped playing alltogether.
I hope that you weren't trying to do something other than reafirm to me that you are one of the 3 most window licking posters on this forum, Because, that's the only thing that you did.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:21 am

OH NO HE didn't

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:26 am

If I pinged 400+ on UO I'd probably just get another hobby rather than making a dick out of myself on the forums.

Bw-LLTS
the Expert Troll

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:52 pm

Lynk wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:45 pm
How would BW know about faction fights? You couldn't have a house in faction areas, unless you were minax and had a house right at the mouth of the tunnel i guess.
Was that a rhetorical question, followed by an attempt at a witty zinger?

Let me guess - first in your family to go to college?

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:20 pm

Sorry you may not have gotten it. I'm calling you a p u ss .y because you guys only fight from your house.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:32 pm

Lynk wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:20 pm
Sorry you may not have gotten it. I'm calling you a p u ss .y because you guys only fight from your house.
It's called good positioning Lynk.

Bw-LLTS
the Expert Troll

Post Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:41 pm

Lynk wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:20 pm
I really don't know fix this bridge between us. It would appear I've killed you recently most likely with your guild around watching - probably with numbers and multiple tamers and your a little sore about it? Am I close?

For this I am sorry.

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:03 am

Not even close. You would have to leave your house for that.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:22 pm

Pappy wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:38 am
It's not my server you moron.

Oh, wow....the most overrated UO player of all time "double dog dared" me to come fight him on some UO servers that i don't play on. I guess i'll rush right out and grind skills on them and PVM for hours in an attempt to get a suit that actually might be usable there!!! So what if i ping over 400 there...He DOUBLE DOG DARED ME!!!!!

Yet again, you show me and the world how brain dead you are.
I guess the first dozen times of me saying this wasn't enough for you to comprehend it.
Plus you want to gripe about low population on a free server?
There's probably no more than a few dozen total players on that Pestilent shard that one of your buddies probably runs.
You used the excuse that `you don't play on free servers` for years to dodge me when i played and now that you ARE playing on free servers you think that i'm going to rush to where you are several years after i stopped playing alltogether.
I hope that you weren't trying to do something other than reafirm to me that you are one of the 3 most window licking posters on this forum, Because, that's the only thing that you did.
All i heard was you dodging me from 3 different servers. Thanks

Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 pm

Paithan wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:22 pm
Pappy wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:38 am

All i heard was you dodging me from 3 different servers. Thanks
Apparelntly the 13th time isn't the charm either.
Do you wear velcro shoes due to being too stupid to tie sheolaces.
I had said that i would fight you on test but only "after" you fought me where i pinged well.
You, dodged for years and i, at this point just think that you are an idiot.
You could have had your fight but you couldn't risk tarnishing your ego after i beat you where i don't lag like hell.
It's no different when you dodged the GOD+ offer for BO3 on both ATL and Europa.

@ Crunch....are you still salty over me posting a pic of me killing you in a mage duel?
(even though i never actually posted a pic of beating you in a mage duel, you really should reconsider which people in your current circle of UO friends you listen to. As apparently they are lying sacks of shit.)

@ people not trolling Pappy and whom answered the original question.
Thank you for your participation. Your feedback has been heeded and will be implemented on a free server that doesn't have the 2017 pet changes but at least is past SE/ML.
I won't post it's name here for a few reasons.
1 - it doesn't have one yet. {allthough leaning heavily towards the name "Pink Unicorn" due to Blazing}
2 - Link might get pissy about it as he has temp banned me in the past for even mentioning free servers.
3 - The bulk of the `active posters` here are complete assholes and myself and the staff would rather have a sever that is empty than one filled with a bunch of douchebags.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 am

tldr just saw my name

1. No I don't care that you killed me 1/10 on your laggy shit free shard in 2011, but it made me laugh that three years later I heard you were bragging about it to other ppl. That got you some fag points.

2. Watching your back and forths with paith over the past year silently racked up a lot more fag points, to the point that I actually dislike you now.

Sucks to be a fag but you earned it!

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:35 am

Lol pappy smoked crunch. Rip

Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Crunch wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 am
1. No I don't care that you killed me
Obviously you do due to your saltiness over it because
Crunch wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:26 am
I heard you were bragging about it to other ppl.
You got shitty about this and i never `bragged about killing you` or `posted a screenshot of me gloating over your dead UO-corpse like you claimed that i did.

Newsflash, i've killed everyone that i played with on a regular basis at least once except for Torem as we've never fought each other.
(and i'm pretty sure neither of us gives a fuck who whould win)
So basically you took the word of some lying sacks of shit about a video game instead of at least manning up and asking me about it in ICQ.
And YOU call ME a "fag"......
Yeah, go ahead and keep the fuck away from me along with whatever immature,lying sacks of shit that you play UO with on whatever server.
The only positive thing i can say about you now is your taste in music and motorcycles. Beyond that, you suck the coconuts.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:54 pm

I don't care... ? You brought it up, so I responded.

How would anyone ever know I was even logged in on your shard if you didn't tell anyone?

I think what I do because I have basic deduction skills. You're retarded.

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:44 am

Hi crunch!!!!

Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:35 am

I remembered the day Pappy icqd ne the screenshot of him beating crunch in a duel. I laughed, he laughed, crunch called hin a fag. Good times.

Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:01 pm

Lynk wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:35 am
I laughed, he laughed, crunch called hin a fag. Good times.
No man, you've got it all wrong....You see his buddy told him that i posted a screeny of it on Hot Guild forums here everyday for five years and made a huge banner of that I replaced The Staue of Liberty with..... It's true because his UO-buddy told him so. Either that or maybe somebody asked whom i've killed and his name was on that list and they made up some BS story about screenys & gloating which Crunch being the stupid stoner that he is, believed it & has been a dick ever sinse, sinse his UO-ego got bruised.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:00 am

Idk pappy this is like the third time we've talked about this and finally you offer an explanation? "Sinse" I went MIA for a couple years (and during the midst of that, hopped on your free shard ONE NIGHT bc you wanted to be buddies), I can only assume you thought the coast was clear to boast a little. I wonder if you told that guy how many times you died, too.

Like I said, I don't care, but that situation compounded with your general behavior on this forum leaves me to think you are a complete fag. You can cry about it or shut the fuck up.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:10 am

pappy got 1 kill outta 20 and bragged. LOL

keep dodging for another 10 years shitbag. "my ping"