get on demise

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:04 am

Bane321 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:12 am
Btw, I saw your little argument on the Pestilent disco, about how you claimed to beat me with a meteor swarm in 2008, and only lost to me because you quit for five years. Hahahahaha. That's funny, considering A. I would destroy you today, and B. I didn't play in 2008. I returned after an 8 year break only to pvp on a mage for the first time in 2011 (actually, it was the very end of 2010, around Christmas time), and then I died to your MS in the summer of 2011, half a year into dueling for the first time. If you can't remember the basic facts, how is anyone supposed to consider anything you say to be credible? Not that anyone would consider you a credible source of information anyway... You're clearly delusional as fuck if you think you're still better than me at pure mage dueling. You even made the argument yourself when arguing with Paith that Paith bragging about beating you at some distant point in the past has no relevance to today, and compared it to your meteor swarm kill on me in 2011.

But this is how you know how pathetically obsessed some people are with their egos. When some people (Aeyko & Randy) go to the discord/forums of a server that I don't even actively play to lie, shit talk me and argue with people that I don't even know.

If you're not doing it to troll, you're doing it to self-promote, and when you lie as blatantly as you have, it's pretty obvious that all you care about is what people think about you, and not the facts of the matter. You guys are both pathetic.
LMAO, dude you're clearly trolling. You cannot believe any of that. You couldn't get a curse off before you tele'd out of the farms in our duel. At that point, you proved what you are. My bitch. You recorded a player returning after a 5 year break because I'd demolished most everyone including you previously and then I left the game. You needed to pad your ego because you knew dueling was dead. Well fast forward a year or so, still only a few duels and you cannot get a curse off and struggle to tele out of farms like my own personal little bitch. That is what you are my little autist... My own personal little bitch.

Stick to teleporting out of the farms in duels. We'll stick to winning them with active players. K tks my own personal bitch.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:17 am

If I didn't believe it, I wouldn't be challenging you to a non TC cf duel. If you didn't believe it, you wouldn't be dodging that duel. You must have said that I am your personal little bitch about 50 times, but yet here you are, still refusing to duel me on TC lol...

Not that I really care. You can dodge all you want. Myself and everyone else knows that you're dueling skills are far inferior; but anytime you want a reality check, I'd still be glad to give you one.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:23 am

Bane321 wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:17 am
If I didn't believe it, I wouldn't be challenging you to a non TC cf duel. If you didn't believe it, you wouldn't be dodging that duel. You must have said that I am your personal little bitch about 50 times, but yet here you are, still refusing to duel me on TC lol...

Not that I really care. You can dodge all you want. Myself and everyone else knows that you're dueling skills are far inferior; but anytime you want a reality check, I'd still be glad to give you one.
The reality check took place when everyone watched you tele out of the farms after getting outcast. Simple as that. I haven't logged into OSI and don't plan on putting a suit together to fight someone I've demoralized and now only wants a player to return on his rules. As far as I'm concerned, you lost ANY credibility when you saved your ass by teleporting out of the farms. That's a loss and ANY top dueler would blacklist you for that. So consider yourself blacklisted by OSI's best player. Next time you toss out a challenge, make sure you stay in the arena, I know you have issues with actually fighting in confined spaces because you are a bitch like that. Anyhow, you're free to play OSI now like I said.... I haven't logged in and don't plan on logging in to fight unicorns and fairies... You being the fairy fa ggot lol

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:29 am

I only half read that, but what I did notice is that you used "putting a suit together" as an excuse, even though I specifically told you that I could give you a spare, identical, non-cf suit to duel with. I could still do it right now, but it's pretty clear that you don't want to. So you can go on with your meaningless text walls, and keep calling me your bitch, but it's pretty clear that you're scared. Honestly, who do you think you're fooling? lol

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:41 am

Crunchy, send me leet hax plz

aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:16 pm

all the real pvpers moved to albion

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:43 pm

There are a few players I feel would do very well on Albion People like Hex, Trevor, Chad, Gen, Arnold. Who are just good at every video game they play.
Other than that I feel Albinos full loot system is too much for UOs Snowflake pvp population.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:30 pm

All I took from any of this is Bane stalks us on any free server we go to without actually pvping.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:56 am

Wtb bane and aeyko duel

Genesis [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:31 pm

mike and i are requesting suits

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:54 pm

kind of fights that are happening there at all times it seems.