Albion PvP. the New UO

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:42 pm

no

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:30 pm

Game looks like shit.

Conniving
the Novice Poster

Post Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:47 pm

More gank fighting while running off screen. Great!

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:55 pm

This looks more like an advanced version of Runescape...

Not that Runescape is a bad game or anything, but it's not UO, and personally I don't really care for it.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:52 pm

Well Bane,
This game is not for you. I promise you that.
You would not understand this game because you did not hunt in shame or deceit only to be mobbed down by a 3-man pk squad that just took the 10k it took you an hour to farm. Losing your Vertire Archer suit at The Keep by some asshole boxing you in with an Avenger. Struggling to make gold so you can buy regs so you can get your mage to 80 to buy regs.
Going out with your last suit of armor and 2k in the bank hoping you can bring home bacon for the family. Then dying and struggling to get to your body only to find some dude looting your shit.
This game brings back the thrill of pvp and dying; it has a purpose for playing and a scoreboard for pvping well.

If you like crafting this game is for you
• If you like 5 vs 5 organized pvp this game is for you
• If you like large faction battles, this game is for you
• If you like dueling this game is for you
• If you like running around pking and getting something other than potions this game is for you.
• Making your own gimp template this game is for you
• Planning a strategic attack

It’s like the developer from the original UO took their money EA gave them and made a better client and just an overall more advanced version of UO.

I do not need to run 3 different programs to pvp anymore or deal with tamers or gen chat. You have been killing the same 30 kids for the last 5 years. And if you enjoy that then Stay on UO but if you want a game that has a purpose for pvp then try this game out for a week.

de LEET ed
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:10 pm

Albion blows unless you are running around with a group of players

/end

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:00 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:52 pm
Well Bane,
You would not understand this game because you did not hunt in shame or deceit only to be mobbed down by a 3-man pk squad that just took the 10k it took you an hour to farm. Losing your Vertire Archer suit at The Keep by some asshole boxing you in with an Avenger. Struggling to make gold so you can buy regs so you can get your mage to 80 to buy regs.
Going out with your last suit of armor and 2k in the bank hoping you can bring home bacon for the family. Then dying and struggling to get to your body only to find some dude looting your shit.
This game brings back the thrill of pvp and dying; it has a purpose for playing and a scoreboard for pvping well.

• If you like running around pking and getting something other than potions this game is for you.

It’s like the developer from the original UO took their money EA gave them and made a better client and just an overall more advanced version of UO.

I do not need to run 3 different programs to pvp anymore or deal with tamers or gen chat. You have been killing the same 30 kids for the last 5 years. And if you enjoy that then Stay on UO but if you want a game that has a purpose for pvp then try this game out for a week.
I mean those things were ok when we were 12 and had nothing else to do. I'm not interested in learning another game tbh. I'll go down with the uo ship and end my gaming career. (not sports games obviously!)

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:30 pm

I think he is just trying to suck in as many games as possible. Good for him.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:35 pm

Hello ladies and genetlmen, not long time ago i got baited and bougth the game. U can support me and join my crew after buying the game vi this link https://albiononline.com/?ref=SL1A1796VR (referall link). Not only me, but u also gonna get extra stuff. thanks a lot fams!

Sir Schmoopy
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:15 am

Deep Balls wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:35 pm
Hello ladies and genetlmen, not long time ago i got baited and bougth the game. U can support me and join my crew after buying the game vi this link https://albiononline.com/?ref=SL1A1796VR (referall link). Not only me, but u also gonna get extra stuff. thanks a lot fams!
Add my char "Yawie" -T5 warbow

Kloud [FS]
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:28 am

Not a bad game im liking it but I still like uo aswell

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:10 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Well Bane,
Uhhh... except I played UO in those days? Lol...
Mr Kyrite wrote:
You just went on a whole rant about how it wasn't for me, and now you're stating reasons why it's for me... Lay off the stupid juice.
Mr Kyrite wrote:

If you like shit talking a player and then dying to that same player with an e-bolt in a pure mage duel, is it for you?

Forsaken [EVO]
the Expert Troll

Post Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:14 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:10 pm
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Well Bane,
Uhhh... except I played UO in those days? Lol...
Mr Kyrite wrote:
You just went on a whole rant about how it wasn't for me, and now you're stating reasons why it's for me... Lay off the stupid juice.
Mr Kyrite wrote:

If you like shit talking a player and then dying to that same player with an e-bolt in a pure mage duel, is it for you?
.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................#endwallofquotes #endwalloftext

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:48 pm

Haha forsaken wins. Hes right. Fuck you guys

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:35 pm

Looks gay. Have fun kyrite

Pulsar [FS]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Does look pretty gay.
Nothing beats the sentiment that is Ultima Online.

Mithryl Elves
the Apprentice Baker

Post Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:32 pm

I'm playing it, but I'm also a raging homo so its a perfect relationship.

ICQ 402886