A very sad 2v2 loss for !GOD on video - hi5!

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 pm
lol

I taught to play to Gwin and Moose from scratch, they can confirm it if they are honest. When NOBODY wanted to play with them from GOD, I recruited them and stayed hours to play with them 1vs1 , Gwin has a record of 20 losses+ vs me , but hej, this is simple history.

I killed everyone on Europa , me Chaz Dan Icecast ( with Moose, Gwin, Judas etc) best team ever on EU, people at a certain point on EU stopped playing cuz of the skullfucks. That's why we came to ATL and we were the best guild with shit ping , playing together with TF+R.

If my core members were playing again and not rusty , we would shit on your archer guild day and night, not even a challenge.

You won fights when we had ridicolous players with us who never pvped in their life, good job.

This is why ALL your fucking crew keep shitting their pants 2vs2 me and Aeyko. You won't stand a fucking chance. Good job at killing people who still don't have macros to play this game.
So is that why Gwin became Mike D's rat? It all makes sense now... You taught Gwin how to play, and Mike D taught you how to play; so when Gwin got better than you, he wagon hopped.

MMMM AHHHHHHH... IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW BICHO.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:38 pm
we never were together since ages, chaz never even tried to play again properly
Oh so it doesn't count because he didn't play, "properly"? So then your wins against hi5 shouldn't count either right? Because those guys aren't even updated.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 7:25 pm

bane i see your obsession with me and miked being best internet friends. But we clearly have this synergy u know? best darkfall dynamicduo, reached diamond in leageu together on na, uo - no discuss, playeruknowbattle ground? always top10 no chance to compete vs us in late game. We are real bros!!!!!!!! holy shit man, calm down, u have place in my heart in the corner. not to mention we are both mongolian and speak same language etc. u don't know shit kid! it's not cuz miked good at uo, we just soulmates! get over it man really

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 19, 2017 7:33 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:25 pm
bane i see your obsession with me and miked being best internet friends. But we clearly have this synergy u know? best darkfall dynamicduo, reached diamond in leageu together on na, uo - no discuss, playeruknowbattle ground? always top10 no chance to compete vs us in late game. We are real bros!!!!!!!! holy shit man, calm down, u have place in my heart in the corner. not to mention we are both mongolian and speak same language etc. u don't know shit kid! it's not cuz miked good at uo, we just soulmates! get over it man really
Oh, sorry, sorry. I am just jealous Gwin dog.

Unknown
the Posting Master

Post Sat May 20, 2017 4:13 am

Pestilent is where the real pvp is they even have role play shit for rabbit #prisonbreak

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat May 20, 2017 10:10 am

Sweet I am wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 7:08 pm
Blazing InfernO wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:38 pm
we never were together since ages, chaz never even tried to play again properly
Oh so it doesn't count because he didn't play, "properly"? So then your wins against hi5 shouldn't count either right? Because those guys aren't even updated.
Don't use logic with them. Their method is to hype up every win and blame everyone in their guild for a loss to save their egos. It's never their fault!