A very sad 2v2 loss for !GOD on video - hi5!

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 1:15 pm

I have to accept first, and there must be no less than two weeks of shit talk for build up.

Also I expect irl promos from both sides.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 1:25 pm

Darko wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:30 pm
Blazing, I have never lost a fight to you even numbered :/

Unlike you I am not going to go dig through old pics just to prove it. I played Atl with you when you/chaz/dan recruited me you fucking retard. Wanna know why I left? Because you were a horrible caller

I am guilded with Paith/Randy and was part of many fights that we simply destroyed you. Randy is completely correct that we went inactive due to no real competition. OSI is boring as fuck and anyone bragging about it now is delusional as fuck because of the items in game are the only thing making them relevant along with steam

PS Dan and Chaz are FAR better players than you. Gwin and Moose as well. When it comes to Euros you were bottom tier compared to them

But you keep posting all the retarded things you do, you have become quite the conversational piece between players. It's always a good topic starter when people ask, 'Why did blazing post another gif from a fight 8 months ago?'
Shout out to Chaz for getting me unbanned!

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 1:31 pm

Darko wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:15 pm
And here you guys are...still bragging about beating HI5.

Link you should shut this forum down because it has turned into aids thanks to blazing
Wanna wager on someone actually showing up for a fight? Shut the fook up... Or better yet, since you've never lost an even numbered fight to Blazing, let's arrange a 2v2 and you can lose AS MANY even numbered fights as you'd like. We don't give a damn who your partner is either.
Crunch wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:15 pm
I have to accept first, and there must be no less than two weeks of shit talk for build up.

Betcha this fight doesn't happen. Someone will weasel out of it...

Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Fri May 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Crunch wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:15 pm

Only if you use your awesome MsPaint skills for the posters/billboards

Darko
the Expert Troll

Post Fri May 19, 2017 1:52 pm

You lost to miked open field with video proof

You are now relevant playing a template that is heavily RNG based

You spend loads of cash on your suit to be relevant

You won't duel bane

You lost to sensu by overlooking 'stam lock' lul

You brag about beating Hi5

You won a tournament with 8 players congrats!

Somehow leet got set up first round with the only parry mage...weird amirite?

You find a way to avoid Jerry's duel

You find the current OSI pvp fun when it clearly is not

Have fun going out on 'top' when there is literally no competition left. You are simply the best man!

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 2:05 pm

Darko wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:52 pm

You won't duel bane

Have fun going out on 'top' when there is literally no competition left. You are simply the best man!
Your boy Mike D avoids me where he cannot run off 15 to 20 times : Video proof, if you'd like to see

All of the rest is just nonsense. You spout off duel losses like YOU can duel HAHAHA or even 1v1 in general... man, I'd butt fuck you all over the arena and you know this.

Leet getting beaten by Asha had nothing to do with me... Would've been a worse beating had he faced myself or Blazing, what difference does it make tbh?

I won the tourney with all of the current best individual players. I even gave your boy Jerry and Virem a shot at my spot in the finals... They bitched out. Imagine that right?

Jerry needs someone to "drop resources" for him so I told him a broker could do it for him. I would drop my own resources because I don't run out of them vs his shitty ass... He declined bc he needs someone he chooses to be present... Hmmmm odd amirite?

I t would take me less than a week to get my bearings on Pestilence and kick the absolute DOGSHIT out of YOU individually. Would you like to grasp at any other people who you think can beat me? I'll gladly be on OSI and meet anyone of them in the arena.... OH that's right.... Not one person you play with could beat me. Not with my template, not with a gimped out version of my template or anything "RNG" related. That's a fact little guy... And you know it. So enjoy Pestilence, or keep talking and I can log in over there and completely fuck up the little alliance you have and remind you of your place.... Which is FAR beneath me son.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 2:20 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 2:05 pm
Darko wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 1:52 pm

You won't duel bane

Your boy Mike D avoids me where he cannot run off 15 to 20 times : Video proof, if you'd like to see

All of the rest is just nonsense. You spout off duel losses like YOU can duel HAHAHA or even 1v1 in general... man, I'd butt fuck you all over the arena and you know this.

Leet getting beaten by Asha had nothing to do with me... Would've been a worse beating had he faced myself or Blazing, what difference does it make tbh?

I won the tourney with all of the current best individual players. I even gave your boy Jerry and Virem a shot at my spot in the finals... They bitched out. Imagine that right?

Jerry needs someone to "drop resources" for him so I told him a broker could do it for him. I would drop my own resources because I don't run out of them vs his shitty ass... He declined bc he needs someone he chooses to be present... Hmmmm odd amirite?

I t would take me less than a week to get my bearings on Pestilence and kick the absolute DOGSHIT out of YOU individually. Would you like to grasp at any other people who you think can beat me? I'll gladly be on OSI and meet anyone of them in the arena.... OH that's right.... Not one person you play with could beat me. Not with my template, not with a gimped out version of my template or anything "RNG" related. That's a fact little guy... And you know it. So enjoy Pestilence, or keep talking and I can log in over there and completely fuck up the little alliance you have and remind you of your place.... Which is FAR beneath me son.
I honestly think Leet could have made it to finals if he was in your bracket tbh. A lot of tactics mages in there and whether you like him or not the damage he brings is a legit threat unfortunately he put against a parry mage round 1 I don't think that is a coincidence when Carter was helping with this tourney but that is just my opinion.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 2:24 pm

Epyc was the best dexer in my bracket. Suit built to fight my style and disarm to boot. He beat everyone else, but me. Leet wouldn't have gotten past Ren or Sensu in my opinion. But we'll never know.

All I know is that I wanted the bracket Leet was in and I got robbed of my glory...

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Aeyko wrote:
So enjoy Pestilence, or keep talking and I can log in over there and completely fuck up the little alliance you have and remind you of your place.... Which is FAR beneath me son.
Do it, you won't.

aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 2:45 pm

people play free shards cus they cant hang on real UO

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 2:37 pm
Aeyko wrote:
So enjoy Pestilence, or keep talking and I can log in over there and completely fuck up the little alliance you have and remind you of your place.... Which is FAR beneath me son.
Do it, you won't.
:lol:

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 2:53 pm

aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 2:45 pm
From the look of these boards my man you certainly would qualify!

aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 3:05 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 2:53 pm
aMadCow wrote:
everyone said how good this guy was then he played OSI for a few months on a shitty archer and did jack shit lmao

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm

aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 3:05 pm
Sweet I am wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 2:53 pm

everyone said how good this guy was then he played OSI for a few months on a shitty archer and did jack shit lmao
Take it back!

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 3:54 pm

aMadCow wrote:
that's incorrect statement. A lot of players from my guild were stomping osi for years now. There are way more actions on certain freeshards compare to retail. Other than that, i personally found any freeshard 20 times less lagy than any osi shard, which is active(atl jap shards etc). i am not saying it's not fun to play osi, it is sometimes. might be come back with old squad one day and shut down hi-5 and other guilds as usual not a big deal.

aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 4:12 pm

I look forward to it, Lord Deep Balls.

Darko
the Expert Troll

Post Fri May 19, 2017 4:22 pm

yea, still don't think you could hang. Have fun beating hi5 and bragging about it! OH and hot!

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 pm

Darko wrote:

Unlike you I am not going to go dig through old pics just to prove it. I played Atl with you when you/chaz/dan recruited me you fucking retard. Wanna know why I left? Because you were a horrible caller

I am guilded with Paith/Randy and was part of many fights that we simply destroyed you. Randy is completely correct that we went inactive due to no real competition. OSI is boring as fuck and anyone bragging about it now is delusional as fuck because of the items in game are the only thing making them relevant along with steam

PS Dan and Chaz are FAR better players than you. Gwin and Moose as well. When it comes to Euros you were bottom tier compared to them

But you keep posting all the retarded things you do, you have become quite the conversational piece between players. It's always a good topic starter when people ask, 'Why did blazing post another gif from a fight 8 months ago?'
lol

I taught to play to Gwin and Moose from scratch, they can confirm it if they are honest. When NOBODY wanted to play with them from GOD, I recruited them and stayed hours to play with them 1vs1 , Gwin has a record of 20 losses+ vs me , but hej, this is simple history.

I killed everyone on Europa , me Chaz Dan Icecast ( with Moose, Gwin, Judas etc) best team ever on EU, people at a certain point on EU stopped playing cuz of the skullfucks. That's why we came to ATL and we were the best guild with shit ping , playing together with TF+R.

If my core members were playing again and not rusty , we would shit on your archer guild day and night, not even a challenge.

You won fights when we had ridicolous players with us who never pvped in their life, good job.

This is why ALL your fucking crew keep shitting their pants 2vs2 me and Aeyko. You won't stand a fucking chance. Good job at killing people who still don't have macros to play this game.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 pm
Darko wrote:

lol

I taught to play to Gwin and Moose from scratch, they can confirm it if they are honest. When NOBODY wanted to play with them from GOD, I recruited them and stayed hours to play with them 1vs1 , Gwin has a record of 20 losses+ vs me , but hej, this is simple history.

I killed everyone on Europa , me Chaz Dan Icecast ( with Moose, Gwin, Judas etc) best team ever on EU, people at a certain point on EU stopped playing cuz of the skullfucks. That's why we came to ATL and we were the best guild with shit ping , playing together with TF+R.

If my core members were playing again and not rusty , we would shit on your archer guild day and night, not even a challenge.

You won fights when we had ridicolous players with us who never pvped in their life, good job.

This is why ALL your fucking crew keep shitting their pants 2vs2 me and Aeyko. You won't stand a fucking chance. Good job at killing people who still don't have macros to play this game.
Your guild was together at certain points while we played You still lost enjoy finally winning you deserve it.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 5:38 pm

we never were together since ages, chaz never even tried to play again properly