A very sad 2v2 loss for !GOD on video - hi5!

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
User avatar
Cetric
the Expert Troll

Post Fri May 19, 2017 9:31 am

aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:21 am
Cetric wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 am

Did I just read correctly that the fight involved 2 of the ppl on tamers with op pets? *facepalm*

lmao we had one tamer, and its funny you mention that because we asked for 3v3 on mages no pets, and blazing like a fucking bitch refused to get off his little shit terd 4/6 chiv parry dexxer

you kids are trash man. trash.

I say this all in good fun anyways though, I dont personally dislike you guys...were just a really good team what can I say
Oh ok, I just saw the Sarin/Zora thing

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 am

Cetric wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 8:44 am
Anima is Crunch?


Well now I just feel bad for what I did to him last night =(.



PS. As noted above, kill Aeyko or Blazing, the rest of us suck and are not worth your time in making videos.
I disagree here. None of our guys are unworthy. The reason I say what I say in regards to BadCow posting a video of a 2v2 with DogFart and Forsaken is,
#1 Forsaken is a bit rusty, he's better than most of the mages in Hi - 5 when he's on his game. He'll get back there as he's learning his template and to be a support player and stay with the team. If you notice, Blazing and I stick together at all times. Dogfart and Forsaken don't know how each other play and BadCow posted a video of killing an archer that they booted for dying 6 vs 2 to me and Blazing... Let that sink in.

#2 BadCow has opened his mouth to insert a big cock in it repeatedly when Blazing and I are online at the same time. This is why I tell him to post a video with me and Blazing, not of random GOD! players. If someone shit talks me directly, I expect them to fight ME. Not Forsaken or DogFart or Cruz... ME. When they did finally fight us in despise, it wasn't even close... 2 Op pets 4 players vs our 3 and they got steamrolled twice BACK TO BACK. They showed some heart in the 3v3 at Wrong with their pixies, a new dismounting mystic mare and rock form protection mystic mage... In the end, they got rolled in 50 seconds in the first fight. I could've left it right there and just laughed but instead we decided to beat them best of 3. No worries, after Ren went balls deep in fight 2, he realized the pet could dismount and we learned from the mistake and prevailed as usual.

BadCow ONLY wanted a European player on a mage where his casting at 150 ping would give him some sort of an advantage. He even wanted to put himself in the arena, in rock form, with pixies. But didn't want to 2v2 Renegade and myself but LP is OP right? Anyone else see the irony here?

I've said it once and I'll say it again, our best vs any guilds "best" will win. We can organize the fight 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 and we will win. There's a reason no one accepts 1v1's and 2v2's... I'll let everyone reading figure out why that is.

On a side note, BadCow... Renegade will beat every player in your group 1v1. I'll put gold on that. The same goes for myself and Blazing. You boys don't want it because you know the outcome.

User avatar
aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 10:45 am

nobody on this game can beat me bro

and you lost a 2v2 and 3v3 yesterday

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 10:51 am

aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:21 am
Cetric wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 am

Did I just read correctly that the fight involved 2 of the ppl on tamers with op pets? *facepalm*

lmao we had one tamer, and its funny you mention that because we asked for 3v3 on mages no pets, and blazing like a fucking bitch refused to get off his little shit terd 4/6 chiv parry dexxer

you kids are trash man. trash.

I say this all in good fun anyways though, I dont personally dislike you guys...were just a really good team what can I say
The " NO PETS" quote made me lol...

Do you think you stand a chance if me , Aeyko and Renegade are on mages and you , crunch and Zora are on mages?

Are you fucking serious?

You guys gonna get fucked instantly.
Wanna try it? 1 plat bet?
The only reason you got a kill in the second fight is because you were lucky fucks, you got redlined twice and that mare footed and insta killed Renegade with a little drop + PIXIES

DO NOT forget that prior to that, you lost TWO 3vs4 and TWO 4vs4 in Despise. Your skull is mine


Image

User avatar
aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 10:53 am

good job trying to melee me in rock form blazing as renegade died instead of doing something , ya know - useful. very good playing lmao

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 11:02 am

aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:45 am
nobody on this game can beat me bro

and you lost a 2v2 and 3v3 yesterday
When did I lose a 2v2? I haven't lost a series of any fights to you boys... 1 fight out of 3 isn't a win. Look at you hanging onto a loss like a win. You're a tue loser and it shows in the way you carry yourself.

IF you think you stand a chance against me, I'll gladly fight you this evening for free or ANY amount of gold you'd like to wager against me. You're a bum, your guild knows it and so does everyone elsse.

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 11:07 am

Aeyko wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 am


BadCow ONLY wanted a European player on a mage where his casting at 150 ping would give him some sort of an advantage. He even wanted to put himself in the arena, in rock form, with pixies. But didn't want to 2v2 Renegade and myself but LP is OP right? Anyone else see the irony here?

Bro let's fight them at Wrong , all on mages.

No summons, no forms, no pets.

One plat bet. I hope they don't dodge. I will play the mage, no worries. They gonna get fucked even faster. I was killing people on the mage when these three kids were playing with barbies irl

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 11:09 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:07 am
Aeyko wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:43 am


BadCow ONLY wanted a European player on a mage where his casting at 150 ping would give him some sort of an advantage. He even wanted to put himself in the arena, in rock form, with pixies. But didn't want to 2v2 Renegade and myself but LP is OP right? Anyone else see the irony here?

Bro let's fight them at Wrong , all on mages.

No summons, no forms, no pets.

One plat bet. I hope they don't dodge. I will play the mage, no worries. They gonna get fucked even faster. I was killing people on the mage when these three kids were playing with barbies irl
I'm down...

Say when boys and bring your piggy bank. We're going to send you guys back to Minecraft with the children :lol:

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 11:11 am

aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 10:53 am
good job trying to melee me in rock form blazing as renegade died instead of doing something , ya know - useful. very good playing lmao
You were dismounted by me, and redlined prior to that gif I posted twice, at 10 % life , so gg you could get an heal in protection before renegade casted the lighting ( he got stucked in one field).

You went in rock form two seconds before Renegade died, and he mistook to stand close to the mare , cuz he didn't know it does dismounts.

AEYKO BROTHER, in SHITCOW opinion , then VIREM is a winner vs me, by his logic!! fuck me bro, if you lose one fight and you win a BO3 , you lose, smart.
Attachments
7m04GY5.png

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 am

Aeyko wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:09 am

Say when boys and bring your piggy bank. We're going to send you guys back to Minecraft with the children :lol:
It will be funny shit.

I literally shitted always on Crunch and Zora on the field on my mage. I will shit bricks on them

User avatar
aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 am

blazing we both know there is zero chance you would ever beat me on mages 1v1 lol

nobody knows what would happen between me and aikido because weve never fought

User avatar
aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 am

I'm down for 2v2 on mages, no rules, wrong mountain. This weekend, me and crunch or me and zora.

easy fight for me

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:01 pm

aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:15 am
blazing we both know there is zero chance you would ever beat me on mages 1v1 lol

nobody knows what would happen between me and aikido because weve never fought
Everyone knows the outcome of this... Don't kid yourself.
aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 am
I'm down for 2v2 on mages, no rules, wrong mountain. This weekend, me and crunch or me and zora.

easy fight for me
Let's get a time set and broker. Orion usually is on weekends, we can arrange him to broker this fight with rules. If you're thinking of bringing tamers and pixies, think again. You said you wanted Blazing on a mage... You won't get him on a tamer, if you did, this fight would be over before it started.

No pixies
No summons
No pets

2v2 mages. Italian Stallion and The Rock vs BadCow and whomever wants to die with him.

1b gold on the line.

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:01 pm

aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 am
I'm down for 2v2 on mages, no rules, wrong mountain. This weekend, me and crunch or me and zora.

easy fight for me
aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:16 am
I'm down for 2v2 on mages, no rules, wrong mountain. This weekend, me and crunch or me and zora.

easy fight for me
No rules means zora takes his mare and u cast pixies lol. You are confident.

Bet one platinum?

Let's do 3vs3 take zora and crunch. All on mages

333 mils each , I hope u are not so broke

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:03 pm

Aeyko bro this kid wants me on mage and I bet they come with tamers lololol

User avatar
Darko
the Expert Troll

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:15 pm

And here you guys are...still bragging about beating HI5.

Link you should shut this forum down because it has turned into aids thanks to blazing

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Darko wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:15 pm
And here you guys are...still bragging about beating HI5.

Link you should shut this forum down because it has turned into aids thanks to blazing
You're a shit player, no wonder you never play ATL

User avatar
aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:21 pm

We will fight this weekend on mages at wrong, no rules. You either fight or you're bitches.

Bring whatever pets you'd like, youre guna lose either way trash

User avatar
Darko
the Expert Troll

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:30 pm

Blazing, I have never lost a fight to you even numbered :/

Unlike you I am not going to go dig through old pics just to prove it. I played Atl with you when you/chaz/dan recruited me you fucking retard. Wanna know why I left? Because you were a horrible caller

I am guilded with Paith/Randy and was part of many fights that we simply destroyed you. Randy is completely correct that we went inactive due to no real competition. OSI is boring as fuck and anyone bragging about it now is delusional as fuck because of the items in game are the only thing making them relevant along with steam

PS Dan and Chaz are FAR better players than you. Gwin and Moose as well. When it comes to Euros you were bottom tier compared to them

But you keep posting all the retarded things you do, you have become quite the conversational piece between players. It's always a good topic starter when people ask, 'Why did blazing post another gif from a fight 8 months ago?'

User avatar
Happy Rage [HOT]
the Expert Troll

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Can I spectate this 2v2 at wrong?

Post Reply