Meanwhile, on Stratics...

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 18, 2017 12:34 pm

olcher fight me?

Darko
the Expert Troll

Post Thu May 18, 2017 12:34 pm

I have a stash of some original glacial Long pants and Bandana's. I'm willing to sell if anyone is interested

Olcher
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Thu May 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 12:34 pm
olcher fight me?
Only if it involves pillows, lacy thongs and lots of lube.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 18, 2017 2:18 pm

http://community.stratics.com/threads/% ... 80.379549/

or

http://community.stratics.com/threads/s ... st-2840093

Please take note where someone asks...where did this come from?

To which Blazing replies *santa clause gave it to us"

Funny Blazing would bid on something sold by his own guildmate...

Atlantic of course states that it just fell in his lap.

Convenient...

@Aeyko, there is still more to come...keep telling me how your guild is innocent in all of this and everything else...its fucking comedy gold watching the domino's fall. You remind me of Spicey trying to defend the Donald...
Last edited by Rabbit on Thu May 18, 2017 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Thu May 18, 2017 2:50 pm

There was a topic started months ago where rares community members discussed these illicit items. What were they discussing? How they should go about creating a list of them!

http://community.stratics.com/threads/r ... st.381866/

It is very shocking how there were "150" known items created (by what turned out to be Clops). But everyone is more excited about cataloging them instead of reporting them.

Are there any honest UO community members left out there?

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 18, 2017 3:02 pm

Link wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 2:50 pm
There was a topic started months ago where rares community members discussed these illicit items. What were they discussing? How they should go about creating a list of them!

http://community.stratics.com/threads/r ... st.381866/

It is very shocking how there were "150" known items created (by what turned out to be Clops). But everyone is more excited about cataloging them instead of reporting them.

Are there any honest UO community members left out there?
Yes, there are still honest UO community members out there, but the pool has most certainly shrunk over the last decade. It is difficult to get a good read on people posting on Stratics though, it is full of wolves masquerading as sheep.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 18, 2017 3:29 pm

Olcher wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 12:23 pm
Who are you and why are you claiming to know anything about me? I've never hid the characters I play at events. Hint: it's been the same ones for 6+ years.
Hint: I have been on nearly every shard doing events with Manti since 2006. We welcomed you years later into the fold. I quit due to greedy fucks, the death of MAH, and Treyster coming out about ripping off the community.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Lynk wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:33 am
Rabbit is the one that told everyone about the recall over server line and log out dupe back in the day. If youre mad about gold inflation take it up with him.
I was bug tester for ask choppy at the time for both dupes. Who do you think passed them along to OSI over 10 years ago? Fucking try hard, sharing information with OSI was not the equivalent of telling everyone. :arrow:

Did I tell people there were dupes? Yes. You fucking got me.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:18 am

Rabbit wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:18 pm
Lynk wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 10:33 am
Rabbit is the one that told everyone about the recall over server line and log out dupe back in the day. If youre mad about gold inflation take it up with him.
I was bug tester for ask choppy at the time for both dupes. Who do you think passed them along to OSI over 10 years ago? Fucking try hard, sharing information with OSI was not the equivalent of telling everyone. :arrow:

Wow, condemns the rest of us and literally is looking for dupes. The integrity of Rabit has clearly been shattered. Get off your high horse, you quite clearly are more guilty than the rest of us.....

You generally right me of the slime on the back of my throat when i wake up. You can't stand for something and do the complete opposite and be morality right. the hypocritical nature of your comments is HORRENDOUS.

You remind me of Clops, pretends to be all honest and shit. Until, he gets caught / called out... This honestly is hilarious.

TLDR: Rabbit should cut his balls off, passing on his genetics would just be unfair on the child.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 1:53 am

Rabbit cut your balls, listen to Dan!!!!

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 am

DannyDan wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:18 am
Rabbit wrote:
Thu May 18, 2017 8:18 pm

Wow, condemns the rest of us and literally is looking for dupes. The integrity of Rabit has clearly been shattered. Get off your high horse, you quite clearly are more guilty than the rest of us.....

You generally right me of the slime on the back of my throat when i wake up. You can't stand for something and do the complete opposite and be morality right. the hypocritical nature of your comments is HORRENDOUS.

You remind me of Clops, pretends to be all honest and shit. Until, he gets caught / called out... This honestly is hilarious.
Why don't you learn to read? I was a NARC for OSI. I didn't get caught putting my hand in the cookie jar ya fucking cheat, OSI asked me to put it there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:23 pm

You were a narc for OSI? kids delusional

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:26 pm

aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:23 pm
You were a narc for OSI? kids delusional
Yeah bro...doing the right thing is fucking mental.

aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Fri May 19, 2017 12:58 pm

Rabbit wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:26 pm
ya bro being a volunteer snitch / hall monitor for a game that has no relevance in real life was a great way to spend your free personal time

thanks for your undying service, we are all greatly indebted to you

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri May 19, 2017 3:56 pm

rabbit don't do a mistake, never try to reproduce with a female person. U have ms and u r retarded, don't continue this shitty personality + body. Just play games until u pass out, sadly u suck at it but w/e.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri May 19, 2017 7:47 pm

Rabbit wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 11:49 am
DannyDan wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:18 am

Why don't you learn to read? I was a NARC for OSI. I didn't get caught putting my hand in the cookie jar ya fucking cheat, OSI asked me to put it there. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Saying you didn't get caught putting your hand in the cookie jar would imply that you were stealing stuff and you didn't get caught.

So you've literally just admited being a dirty fucking theif, a cheat, a ********.

Congrats

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat May 20, 2017 12:59 pm

That's it. Game's over boys. Better turn those cheats off! asap.

Detectives Messanna and Rabbit are on the case!

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat May 20, 2017 6:49 pm

bane u are fat shut your mouth

Hogwarts [F8]
the Forum Neophyte

Post Sat May 20, 2017 7:44 pm

I'm in shock

Goose00
the Novice Poster

Post Sun May 21, 2017 10:10 am

aMadCow wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:58 pm
Rabbit wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 12:26 pm
ya bro being a volunteer snitch / hall monitor for a game that has no relevance in real life was a great way to spend your free personal time

thanks for your undying service, we are all greatly indebted to you
lol!