The differences between BANE and AEYKO ( by Blazing-KING OF PKERS who played with both)

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
aMadCow
the Posting Master

Post Wed May 31, 2017 11:39 am

me bane and zora would easily destroy any god 3v3 lol

Darko
the Expert Troll

Post Wed May 31, 2017 12:31 pm

Did I hear wrinkle's voice in that video? If so, tell him what up!

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Wed May 31, 2017 1:30 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 11:38 am
he was stuck in para fields , u're a fucking retard, rofl , do you dodge even a 2vs3 ?
Notice how the only kills this jerk off can muster up, ALWAYS involve others. He had zero help in the arena, lost 1 BILLION gold to me. He then brought a stealther to the big green where Zora and everyone else watched him run away over 20 times 1v1 and ultimately die. Then they proceeded to laugh and send us the voice clip of his ranting while we all laughed. The best was when he brought his "mage" with an orc brute to fight me and i just toyed with him on my healing mage, the orc brute did more damage than his spells ever did and he still ultimately ran away when I offered to get my main.

Time and time again, I prove this kid is nothing more than a jerk off. I've beaten everyone that has been willing to stand and fight me. The only things these nerds have left are trolls, a free shard and general chat... GG fuckboys, I win. 8)
aMadCow wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 11:39 am
me bane and zora would easily destroy any god 3v3 lol
Last 3v3 with a much better group player in Crunch, did not go so well for you. Stick to spamming general chat late at night and on holidays. You suck at the game and no one loves you... Sucks to suck ShitCow.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed May 31, 2017 2:13 pm

Hahahahaha

Bane lol 3vs3 lol...

Ok let's organize a 3vs3 u zora and bane?

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed May 31, 2017 7:13 pm

I heard Aeyko is coming to free shard shame Blazing can't compete all the good euros are here he'd be once again the bottom tier euro no wonder he's scurred.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:27 am

I " cannot " compete vs the euros I made quit from EU long time ago cuz of so much skullfuck , ok it makes sense

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 7:13 pm
I heard Aeyko is coming to free shard shame Blazing can't compete all the good euros are here he'd be once again the bottom tier euro no wonder he's scurred.
hey build me a suit,

IceCastUO [GOD]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:10 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:27 am
I " cannot " compete vs the euros I made quit from EU long time ago cuz of so much skullfuck , ok it makes sense
*coughs* you made quit? I think I was equally responsible for killing the shard in 2008.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:44 pm

IceCastUO wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:10 pm
Blazing InfernO wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:27 am
*coughs* you made quit? I think I was equally responsible for killing the shard in 2008.
when u came back to pvp me , chaz and Dan took u in God and were watching u die over and over for the first months !! but I love u bicholo

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:50 pm

That's what he always used to say when he'd hop in vent/ts with us.

I LOVE THE ICE CREAM BUT HE ALWAYS DIES LIKE A FUCKING NUB!

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:28 pm

IDK I always thought Icecast was the best Euro when they came over him and Chaz always fought while Blazing sat in a house begging for europa fights until Jer went over there and beat him with a 110ed out character. I always had Mortharr as the best Euro but Icecast was right up there enjoyed playing with him.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:43 pm

icecast is the best
Last edited by Deep Balls on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Genesis [DOOP]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:49 pm

so did blazing pick aeyko over icecast?

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:12 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:28 pm
IDK I always thought Icecast was the best Euro when they came over him and Chaz always fought while Blazing sat in a house begging for europa fights until Jer went over there and beat him with a 110ed out character. I always had Mortharr as the best Euro but Icecast was right up there enjoyed playing with him.
Icecast was my favorite to play with. He played an archer very well back then too-especially for having such a ping disadvantage before ping programs were a thing. Always a joy to have in vent. Hell, sometimes I would root for us to lose a fight to hear him say For Fucks Sake!

IceCastUO [GOD]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:46 pm

[r][/r]
Blazing InfernO wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:44 pm
IceCastUO wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:10 pm

when u came back to pvp me , chaz and Dan took u in God and were watching u die over and over for the first months !! but I love u bicholo
I came back in 2008 September and I was playing atl since oktober. And I was quite successfull. Europa was a joke I was annihilating everyone.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:05 pm

I thought blazing and bane friends

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:05 pm

We were till he fucked over genny

Tyranis
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:13 am

DannyDan wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 5:50 pm
Crunch wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 3:49 pm
Blazing is the kind of guy who asks asha for an EU duel while asha is shit faced, then after asha xfers, blazing shows up with a 30 splint mageweapon.

Aeyko is the kind of guy who refuses to duel bane in non CF suits on test despite talking shit on the daily.

Just observations. Continue.
Asha is the kind of guy who gets drunk and steals keeps from his friends. So let's not really judge people on their morality around asha. how about that big guy?
That being said, asha owes me 300m for a duel he lost against me.

Furthermore, when isn't Asha shitfaced? I would be more concerned if he was sober and playing this game. Withdrawal symptoms can be a motherfucker.
Hmmmm. I suspect you're the ”Admiral” who scammed me out of that worthless artifact katana. Gaylord.

Tyranis
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:29 am

Sweet I am wrote:
Epyc was best Euro.

Sir Schmoopy
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:28 am

Tyranis wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:29 am
Sweet I am wrote:
Epyc was best Euro.
Cheers:)