The differences between BANE and AEYKO ( by Blazing-KING OF PKERS who played with both)

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri May 26, 2017 10:11 am

General Autismo doesn't have to explain why he blessed his horse!

HI HO SILVER AWAY because he blessed the mighty steed. Amazing rainman tactic lol... This guy clearly is a fucking tard pop :lol:

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 4:58 pm
Crunch wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 3:14 pm
Wtb bane and aeyko no CF duel
We had one in 2010. Bane died by meteor swarm. That's when dueling was relevant.

When I returned to game this is what I was told repeatedly. So, I'll gladly field fight anyone and everyone. If dueling ever has more than 2 people taking place, then I'll consider killing Bane again. Until then, I'll continue to dominate the field as I have been.
OMG and thats when I beat the shit out of you with 150 ping. Small world.

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri May 26, 2017 2:41 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 2:39 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 4:58 pm


We had one in 2010. Bane died by meteor swarm. That's when dueling was relevant.

When I returned to game this is what I was told repeatedly. So, I'll gladly field fight anyone and everyone. If dueling ever has more than 2 people taking place, then I'll consider killing Bane again. Until then, I'll continue to dominate the field as I have been.
OMG and thats when I beat the shit out of you with 150 ping. Small world.
Funny, you've never beaten the shit out of anything. You lost two duels quickly and ANY duels you have on me took 45 minutes or more. Get real kiddo... Hence why here in 2017, you'll get worked in every aspect of the game and you know it. Enjoy Pestilence while you can buddy.

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 2:41 pm
Paithan wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 2:39 pm


OMG and thats when I beat the shit out of you with 150 ping. Small world.
Funny, you've never beaten the shit out of anything. You lost two duels quickly and ANY duels you have on me took 45 minutes or more. Get real kiddo... Hence why here in 2017, you'll get worked in every aspect of the game and you know it. Enjoy Pestilence while you can buddy.
You lost 2-0 when i was pinging 150. You can't ever live that down.

Your victories, on the other hand were: You on a scribe/med dueling char with a dueling suit vs a necro in a field suit pinging 150. And then you lost a field fight on your field temp at that time while pinging 150. I showed you what would happen when we had the same damage output and med. Flawless victory. That was in your "prime" before you "quit for 6 years" *wink wink* right, six years? lol

Game, blouses.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 10:11 am
General Autismo doesn't have to explain why he blessed his horse!

HI HO SILVER AWAY because he blessed the mighty steed. Amazing rainman tactic lol... This guy clearly is a fucking tard pop :lol:
And yet... it saved me against Hi-5 ganks numerous times...

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 26, 2017 2:57 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 4:58 pm
Crunch wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 3:14 pm
Wtb bane and aeyko no CF duel
We had one in 2010. Bane died by meteor swarm. That's when dueling was relevant.

When I returned to game this is what I was told repeatedly. So, I'll gladly field fight anyone and everyone. If dueling ever has more than 2 people taking place, then I'll consider killing Bane again. Until then, I'll continue to dominate the field as I have been.
OMG! LOOK AT THIS RETARD SHIT TALKING ME ABOUT DUELING AGAIN! LOLOLOL

WHY ARE YOU BRINGING IT UP AGAIN AEYKO?!? WHY???

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 2:39 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 4:58 pm


We had one in 2010. Bane died by meteor swarm. That's when dueling was relevant.

When I returned to game this is what I was told repeatedly. So, I'll gladly field fight anyone and everyone. If dueling ever has more than 2 people taking place, then I'll consider killing Bane again. Until then, I'll continue to dominate the field as I have been.
OMG and thats when I beat the shit out of you with 150 ping. Small world.
LOL

BUT HE'S BETTER NOW!

EVEN THOUGH, DUELING DOESN'T MATTER NOW, OTHERWISE HE'S ONLY A SHITTY LITTLE BETA! LOL

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 2:41 pm
Hence why here in 2017, you'll get worked in every aspect of the game and you know it.
BUT DUELING DOESN'T MATTER NOW... I THOUGHT?

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri May 26, 2017 3:06 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 3:01 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 2:41 pm
Hence why here in 2017, you'll get worked in every aspect of the game and you know it.
BUT DUELING DOESN'T MATTER NOW... I THOUGHT?
WHO THE FUCK IS TALKING ABOUT DUELING?! HAHAHAHA

SIMMER DOWN YOU FUCKING NERD!

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri May 26, 2017 3:14 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 3:06 pm
Bane321 wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 3:01 pm


BUT DUELING DOESN'T MATTER NOW... I THOUGHT?
WHO THE FUCK IS TALKING ABOUT DUELING?! HAHAHAHA

SIMMER DOWN YOU FUCKING NERD!
YOU ARE! LOL!!!!
Aeyko wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 2:41 pm
Funny, you've never beaten the shit out of anything. You lost two duels quickly and ANY duels you have on me took 45 minutes or more. Get real kiddo... Hence why here in 2017, you'll get worked in every aspect of the game and you know it. Enjoy Pestilence while you can buddy.
Aeyko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 4:58 pm
Crunch wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 3:14 pm
Wtb bane and aeyko no CF duel
We had one [duel] in 2010. Bane died by meteor swarm. That's when dueling was relevant.

When I returned to game this is what I was told repeatedly. So, I'll gladly field fight anyone and everyone. If dueling ever has more than 2 people taking place, then I'll consider killing Bane again. Until then, I'll continue to dominate the field as I have been.
HOLY SHIT! IS THIS KID RETARDED OR WHAT?!? LMAOOOO!!!

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri May 26, 2017 6:25 pm

GOOD LORD, I RESPONDED TO SOMEONE ELSE SAYING DUEL AND SOMEHOW IT'S "ME" BRINGING I UP BECAUSE YOU DIE TO MS IN 2010.... RIIIIIIIGHT YOU FUCKING TARD :lol:

YOU ARE HONESTLY THE DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKER TO EVER POST HERE LOL

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Mon May 29, 2017 9:25 am

Sounds like you guys are about to duel

User avatar
boadisafa
the PVP Champion

Post Mon May 29, 2017 10:45 am

Crunch wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 3:14 pm
Wtb bane and aeyko no CF duel
If you guys start dueling in non cf/hpr suits I wanna come!!

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon May 29, 2017 10:55 am

SHITTYSAFA, nice 2vs3 loss couple of days ago, you're always terrible , thank you for playing

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Tue May 30, 2017 3:16 pm

Nice value to the conversation Blazing.

I think we should settle it tonight @9PM EDT @ farms on TC.

Bane vs Aeyko - 25 SDI no CF duel.

6x 120 (mage/med/eval/resist/smithy/tailoring)

User avatar
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Tue May 30, 2017 4:24 pm

Crunch wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 3:16 pm
Nice value to the conversation Blazing.

I think we should settle it tonight @9PM EDT @ farms on TC.

Bane vs Aeyko - 25 SDI no CF duel.

6x 120 (mage/med/eval/resist/smithy/tailoring)
Look Bane, it's me bringing up dueling again... Fucking braindead r tard monkey lol

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed May 31, 2017 2:00 am

Aeyko wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 4:24 pm
Crunch wrote:
Tue May 30, 2017 3:16 pm
Nice value to the conversation Blazing.

I think we should settle it tonight @9PM EDT @ farms on TC.

Bane vs Aeyko - 25 SDI no CF duel.

6x 120 (mage/med/eval/resist/smithy/tailoring)
Look Bane, it's me bringing up dueling again... Fucking braindead r tard monkey lol
Haha.
He forgot this already.

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed May 31, 2017 6:50 am

ROFL

Banano shit bane, I will make you fight with Zora , yourself and one more idiot, 2vs3 , accept?

Anyways Good Video, I like how Kyrite went outside the base or how Guac played, it was a 1vs3 tbh

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed May 31, 2017 11:14 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 6:50 am
ROFL

Banano shit bane, I will make you fight with Zora , yourself and one more idiot, 2vs3 , accept?

Anyways Good Video, I like how Kyrite went outside the base or how Guac played, it was a 1vs3 tbh
Yeah, Aeyko and I were alone... he really died 1v3...

Image

User avatar
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed May 31, 2017 11:38 am

he was stuck in para fields , u're a fucking retard, rofl , do you dodge even a 2vs3 ?

Post Reply