The differences between BANE and AEYKO ( by Blazing-KING OF PKERS who played with both)

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 11, 2017 5:13 am

Bane sucks dicks
Attachments
bane-aeyko.jpg

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu May 11, 2017 5:51 am

Is this how you cope with breaking up and moving on to a new lover?

"Piggy rings". Hahahahaha

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 11, 2017 6:07 am

Except... at the end of the day, when it comes to results... when it comes down to who does better fighting outnumbered- Bane gets the job done.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 11, 2017 6:37 am

blazing and his badass punch

Dear Nubo,

I know you live in fear,

I know the sky is grey and the uo world, to you,isn't clear,

but it's time to raise up, to change, not to give up.

Don't be a nubo, dear nubo,

Train yourself, learn from the best, don't die like the rest.

Don't leave UO, gather up, be zerg oh my god....

I know you hate me dear nubo, but Blazing InfernO loves you all,

Your skulls are mine, you're my babies, I collect you all in my tiny house spaces.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 11, 2017 6:40 am

what a creative person this itallian stalioner, musian singer rager and painter. what a fucking legend. also he rap a lot aka bg

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 11, 2017 7:00 am

3vs3 with HI 5...look what BANE does please. I have tons of videos like this. Retarted walls, he literally saves one of them from dying. He casts one fucking lighting on the horse when I kill by myself one of them. He doesn't do anything. Totally carried by me and Genesis.

3vs3 with HI 5 Aeyko takes the lead on the first kill on Frawg and keeps going offensive on all targets... as always. The opposite of Banano autismo Bane

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 11, 2017 7:06 am

2vs3 situations... lol... ( I could not disarm DJ cuz of the old disarm block :cry: ...but BANE did everything wrong as 90% of the fights we lost with him)

you judge...

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 11, 2017 8:29 am

haven't seen these videos before thanks for sharing mate, such a good dai. So many new vids to watch, what a pleasure greasy ball

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu May 11, 2017 8:55 am

Blazing has stated an excellent case here. All of the haters will come out of the wood work to doubt Blazing and myself but at the end of the day, no one wants to fight us. There's a reason for that.

The Italian Stallion and The Rock have issued challenges to every one and no one has accepted any 2v2's.

I'm still issuing challenges to anyone who thinks they can beat me individually. All you gotta do is step in the arena and get worked to realize that "The game isn't about 1v1 anymore" ONLY when you're fighting me :roll:

Bane can only beat me at walling himself in and dying to Randy 1v1... He takes that award, undisputed.

We'll be here waiting for anyone who wants to fight 2v2 or 1v1

Best regards,

Your undisputed Champion

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 11, 2017 11:16 am

Yay I got mentioned!

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 11:16 am
Yay I got mentioned!
Despite all of the shit talk, you make me laugh and you're an actual asset to your team.

Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 1:21 pm
Sweet I am wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 11:16 am
Yay I got mentioned!
Despite all of the shit talk, you make me laugh and you're an actual asset to your team.
I never learned how to cycle in uo so I decided to make myself useful somehow!

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 11, 2017 3:36 pm

Deep Balls wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 6:40 am
what a creative person this itallian stalioner, musian singer rager and painter. what a fucking legend. also he rap a lot aka bg
It's funny how I posted screen shots of me killing the both of them heavily outnumbered (far from the only time it's ever happened btw) in response to a thread that Blazing made, and this is his response? Some fights he had against Hi-5 when I wasn't on or fights he had when I was his teammate? Lolol.

Looks like The General has won this battle.

Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu May 11, 2017 3:49 pm

Blazing is the kind of guy who asks asha for an EU duel while asha is shit faced, then after asha xfers, blazing shows up with a 30 splint mageweapon.

Aeyko is the kind of guy who refuses to duel bane in non CF suits on test despite talking shit on the daily.

Just observations. Continue.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Thu May 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 3:49 pm
Blazing is the kind of guy who asks asha for an EU duel while asha is shit faced, then after asha xfers, blazing shows up with a 30 splint mageweapon.

Aeyko is the kind of guy who refuses to duel bane in non CF suits on test despite talking shit on the daily.

Do you duel in non CF suits? I'm curious? I never see these suits in action. I'm curious.

Inquiring minds would like to know.
Last edited by Aeyko on Thu May 11, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 11, 2017 5:16 pm

Crunch wrote:

get your fact straight .

ASHA asked me to fight in ARENA on EU and his only rule was " NO FORMS" . So I accepted and the ONLY toon I had on EU with inscribe was an old style mage with inscribe and poisoning , NO meditation , and old reforged suits without mana increase.

the so called brittle splintering weapon it was a mage weapon and I don't have any skills to do specials, I never hit him, I killed him with lighting spam, what you talking about? Asha is terrible.

I killed this kid 1vs2 with my parry mage on Catskills and on many other occasions I raped him by myself. Aeyko can confirm since he was playing with him and not with me.

And crunch...crunch... you fought me few times ...on your own ping. everytime I raped you on various toons .

I played my mystic parry, I raped you.

I played a shitty parry mage, I raped you.

I played an archer mage, I raped you.

I never played my main toons vs you, guess what would have happened...

Attachments
crunch1vs1.jpg
crunch1vs1.jpg
asha1vs2.jpg

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu May 11, 2017 5:34 pm

Wow. Awesome. Sweet content Blazing.

I mean I'm not going to actually watch or look at any of it, because I'm sure it's either completely irrelevant or it's already been posted 8 million times, but thanks so much for posting it anyway and/or again. Really. Good Job Bicho.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 11, 2017 5:48 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Thu May 11, 2017 5:34 pm
Wow. Awesome. Sweet content Blazing.

I mean I'm not going to actually watch or look at any of it, because I'm sure it's either completely irrelevant or it's already been posted 8 million times, but thanks so much for posting it anyway and/or again. Really. Good Job Bicho.
nope fucking retard, I never posted these screenshots of me killing Crunch and of me killing ASha 1vs2

Funny cuz Crunch has a very good record with me 1vs1. 3-0 for me. I was never on my main.

Asha has a very good record vs me, he died 1vs2 3-4 times lol ahaha
Last edited by Blazing InfernO on Thu May 11, 2017 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DannyDan [GOD]
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu May 11, 2017 5:50 pm

Crunch wrote:

Asha is the kind of guy who gets drunk and steals keeps from his friends. So let's not really judge people on their morality around asha. how about that big guy?
That being said, asha owes me 300m for a duel he lost against me.

Furthermore, when isn't Asha shitfaced? I would be more concerned if he was sober and playing this game. Withdrawal symptoms can be a motherfucker.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu May 11, 2017 6:12 pm

Funny part Asha asked me to fight. The bet was one plat. And he did not pay ofc.

His rule " no forms", on mage.

I played a retarted shit toon without even a focus sash and reforged parts. I literally had no sash on that rofl.

Crunch talks shit to me but I killed him always 1vs1