Tell me who needs special forum titles

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:59 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:34 am
You are the one who made a new toon "Legoless" and got raped by me 1vs1 and snapped irl on ventrilo with all of us on ( Genesissi, autismo bane, sensushit who poisoned my ostard in that 1vs1).

U panic and even flag the healer lol... u died like a novice and hated me from that moment.

When u were playing with me we killed people 2vs8 in close areas. U never play like that anymore because all the mages with u literally suck at dungeon pvp.

U are afraid to die and u just do yew gate pvp again. U should bless the time We made each other shine. I separeted ppl and u were on them insta with my syncs.
Yes I did beat you 2v1 while i was dismounted, how you can speak to me like you are right now is a mystery. Ever since this moment you couldn't stop sucking my dinky and became obsessed with me.

Remember how mad you were after dying to me 2v1? Challenging me to another 2v1 for gold????

Remember how depressed you got after i beat the shit out of you at wrong in front of everyone?

Why do you keep on bringing up how i carried you 2v8, i don't give a shit i can carry anyone.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:30 am

you lost a 2vs3 , me and dan insta killed spitfire and when it was 2vs2 and your mage partner was dying and I was all over him you got a nice splinter disarm bok ds orc brute and I died too. You looted me and I ressed .

You are so idiot that u posted that video when I was redressing myself, still without my suit ( no pots and no bandies, in stat loss) and I died in stat loss trying to dismount you to help dan .

We both know what happened, I don't care about your trolling. I killed you and Gwin and one more at the same time 4vs9 and what should I say? :roll:

You killed me 1vs1 at Wrong on same templates, ie your main toon , you had limitless orc brute talismans and I had just two . I killed 6 of your brutes, and for sure you were more prepared and killed me, bravo , I was the underdog there and I lost.

You tried to fight me 1vs1 on an archer , ie not your main toon, and you got raped by me and snapped over ventrilo :(. I think we were carrying each other since you are not capable anymore to fight in close areas without me . Indeed I never see yourself in Dungeons anymore.

Your short appeareances in Dungeons always make me giggle bro. But it's not your fault, you play with shitty mages who can just open pvp cuz they ping 10 ms.

This is your worst UO Moment ever :(
P.s. notice what happens when you are in a Dungeon with terrible mages who rely all on ping open field (sensushit and miserable candy):

Attachments
LOLATSHITD.jpg

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:38 am

You beat me and did good things as always, I beat you and did good things as always.

You talk shit to Aeyko but you dodged a fight in a tournament for 4 platinums, just because you had a disadvantage. You should have proved how good you were. You had 10 % chance to win with those rules and you didn't risk .

I dunno what else to say bro,

I still think you 're one of the best partner I ever had with my playstyle , I should not have killed you that day 1vs1 and we would still be buddies for sure

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:07 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:30 am
you lost a 2vs3 , me and dan insta killed spitfire and when it was 2vs2 and your mage partner was dying and I was all over him you got a nice splinter disarm bok ds orc brute and I died too. You looted me and I ressed .

You are so idiot that u posted that video when I was redressing myself, still without my suit ( no pots and no bandies, in stat loss) and I died in stat loss trying to dismount you to help dan .

We both know what happened, I don't care about your trolling. I killed you and Gwin and one more at the same time 4vs9 and what should I say? :roll:

You killed me 1vs1 at Wrong on same templates, ie your main toon , you had limitless orc brute talismans and I had just two . I killed 6 of your brutes, and for sure you were more prepared and killed me, bravo , I was the underdog there and I lost.

You tried to fight me 1vs1 on an archer , ie not your main toon, and you got raped by me and snapped over ventrilo :(. I think we were carrying each other since you are not capable anymore to fight in close areas without me . Indeed I never see yourself in Dungeons anymore.

Your short appeareances in Dungeons always make me giggle bro. But it's not your fault, you play with shitty mages who can just open pvp cuz they ping 10 ms.

This is your worst UO Moment ever :(

LOL when i killed you 2v1 , You and dan were chasing me, so how does it make sense that you don't have time to redesss? The video also shows you healing so another lie, well done mate

I also killed you 1v1 at wrong when I told you to bring your best template, you picked the dser and lost even with your precious invis and tele rings. You had advantage and still lost, tsk tsk.

Grats you killed gwin when he forgot to put his ninjitsu book on lego, how can you be proud of this?

You make me laugh with your dungeon talk, you suck in dungeon fights, just watch. WOO HOO lets post same videos again.

HERE you are dying 2v1
HERE you are dying in a set up 1v1
HERE is my favorite 1v1 kill on you
HERE DUNGEON fight you first dead + me being a better mage than you
MY favorite dungeon THE TOMB OF BLAZING LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:19 am

Hehe love u bro, u reskilled me but whatever, u lost a 2vs3 there :)).

I killed u plenty of times on your own shard, u never killed me on EU with your squad, maybe I died once in two months, and u? U died 4 times per day on my ping lol...

But still you are in my heart

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:34 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:19 am
Hehe love u bro, u reskilled me but whatever, u lost a 2vs3 there :)).

I killed u plenty of times on your own shard, u never killed me on EU with your squad, maybe I died once in two months, and u? U died 4 times per day on my ping lol...

But still you are in my heart
Why are you lying when the video is right there for anyone that wants to watch, you were not reskilled, the video starts with me being on foot 2v1. You and dan are both on mount RETARD LOL.

You can't kill me 1v1 and my squad doesn't play europa. You die with invis and tele rings , don't speak about deaths lol..

even if you are the biggest puss puss in the game and have some mental problems, i will always have the offer on the table for you 1 bill per week for me to carry your greasy ass.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:22 am

:(

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:48 am

I apologize everyone, i should have known better that posting blazings 2v1 death to me would get him all worked up and spam videos of him outnumbering me.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:08 am

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:48 pm

I can make the rules what ever I want man.
Go for it. I'll do it. If anyone heals vs me while I'm going offense it's a loss.

Oh this is fun!

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:10 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:42 am
Mike D did not show at the tournament, it was a very bad decision for his pvp reputation.

I did not expect it. Rules were in favour of mages, but he could have tried.

Opossum , at least, did not even sign up . He is dogshit, we all know it.

Yesterday he lasted 5 seconds again. I literally came on screen and he blew up.

Gg
Blazing of course would bring up yet another outnumbered kill. Jesus you are bad. Lol.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:20 am

Lol at this thread of embarrassment for blazing. I feel a name change coming to avoid further embarrassment.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:36 am

Jesus, all this talk about needing rules.

The only rule I need is stay on my screen and don't run away and hide constantly. That goes for everyone. I'll gladly fight any one of you with no rules in an open setting such as wrong. I'll beat you and that won't surprise anyone. 8)

I am the current best in game and half the people in this thread aren't the best at doing shit but talking, not accepting fights and running away. The thread of the open 2v2 vs Blazing and myself is a prime example of this. Or we could look at the many threads I've made for Bane and Possum. All dodged simply because they cannot run away from me like they'd like to. It's pretty simple to see that the ego's on display here are fragile and false.

Enjoy that pig pen pvp boys, I'll keep taking gold from every player that steps up to me.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:04 am

my old friend Mike doesn't want to fight me and you bro 2vs2 , it makes my black heart a little bit sad

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:14 am

Aeyko wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:36 am

The only rule I need is stay on my screen and don't run away and hide constantly. That goes for everyone. I'll gladly fight any one of you with no rules in an open setting such as wrong. I'll beat you and that won't surprise anyone. 8)

I am the current best in game and half the people in this thread aren't the best at doing shit but talking, not accepting fights and running away. The thread of the open 2v2 vs Blazing and myself is a prime example of this. Or we could look at the many threads I've made for Bane and Possum. All dodged simply because they cannot run away from me like they'd like to. It's pretty simple to see that the ego's on display here are fragile and false.

Enjoy that pig pen pvp boys, I'll keep taking gold from every player that steps up to me.
Enjoy only getting kills outnumbered. I remember offering a fight in farms which you declined. Must be all that room to run you were talking about. Lol.

you do need rules. Hence why you won't fight mike and die AGAIN in the open field. Oh and if it's such a gimp template why don't you make one and show us how easy it is? Your boy blazing tried and did a bang up job. Lol

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:15 am

Aeyko wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:07 am
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:48 pm

I can make the rules what ever I want man.

just because you can off screen faster anyone in the game when redlined, rinse and repeat 10 times before finally getting RNG in your favor does not make you a good pvper lol it means you are just a giant ass fucking chicken for running away 9 times. and for some reason over the last 5 years, maybe because Calamity quit you think this behavior dictates success?

FUCK NO ALL YOU KIDS ARE BITCHES, SO EITHER START SETTLING YOUR WHO IS BETTER IN THE ARENA OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND REMAIN GATE TRASH!.
Where's the "like" button...

I approve this message.

These boys will be "inactive" when the next tourney rolls around, especially if it's 1v1.

The dodge ball champions of this era.

Oh and Cal, I'm up 6b total. The 4b was in one tourney win alone. I've gotten 1b each off of Sensu and Bane for field fights. Gotta keep that LUB! Streak of domination alive.
Oh I hear ya. Someone has gotta hold the torch and keep the the sub-pars in their place.

Let's just say that over 1.5 billion before 2009 was worth quite a tremendous amount where as now these hefty gold amounts and inflation being considered it's worth a significant portion less.

I still remember when poor Morto dropped his suit on the ground after losing 10x in a row, or when I beat Lego 27x in one sitdown and he paid me 250m the following week.

Either way don't fret. I have faith you can continue to add to that gold amount if anyone is courageous enough to temp v temp.

Incoming cricket noises.

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:16 am

Paithan wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:14 am
Aeyko wrote:

Enjoy only getting kills outnumbered. I remember offering a fight in farms which you declined. Must be all that room to run you were talking about. Lol.

you do need rules. Hence why you won't fight mike and die AGAIN in the open field. Oh and if it's such a gimp template why don't you make one and show us how easy it is? Your boy blazing tried and did a bang up job. Lol
Jerry get in discord, Randy already jumped ship boothang you might as well too.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:19 am

I killed my boi mike d 1vs1 with the stealther too Opossum, that's why he ain't loving me anymore . We both have black hearts

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:05 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:19 am
I killed my boi mike d 1vs1 with the stealther too Opossum, that's why he ain't loving me anymore . We both have black hearts

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:14 am

Paithan wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:14 am
Aeyko wrote:

You wanted someone there to help you, errrr I mean spectators and pets.

I agreed to every term. You wanted an animal and a person to help you at farms. That's not how this works.

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:36 pm

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:04 am
my old friend Mike doesn't want to fight me and you bro 2vs2 , it makes my black heart a little bit sad
You don't want to 1v1 me and lose again??? is it because of this????