Tell me who needs special forum titles

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm
Paithan wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:31 pm
Gaykio is you suck in the field then you aren't the best it's as simple as that.

There were plenty of options you could have chosen to not die. You just made poor choices and he killed you.
I'm starting to see you and bane have a lot of similarities Paith.

So I will break it down to you in College football standards...

Ohio State loses to Michigan 4th game of the season.
Ohio State wins the national championship.

Who is the best team in college football?
This isn't sports.

But if team A never beats team B.. team B would be better. Are you a fucking retard?

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:31 pm
This is why Paithan will not accept a 10 to 1 fight against me. He's built his template to survive ME and still will not try this challenge. You boys are shook.

SIMPLE
AS
THAT

HAHA

Pig pen pvpers vs a GOD. A GOD will win everytime outside of the pig slop.
Built a temp to survive you? Lol .. you have killed me all of one time and it wasn't on that temp you fucking retard.

Oh and you didn't accept my challenge.

You should brag about those dexers you killed in a tourney again though.

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:11 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:46 pm
Link wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:44 pm
Even though there was not a 1 billion gold or more prize pool, adjusted for inflation it probably counts.
How about 4 billion ;)

Most in UO history 8)
Does winning 1.5 Billion dueling before 2009 count?

If so adjusted for inflation I think I'm ahead :D

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:10 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 pm
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm

I'm starting to see you and bane have a lot of similarities Paith.

So I will break it down to you in College football standards...

Ohio State loses to Michigan 4th game of the season.
Ohio State wins the national championship.

Who is the best team in college football?
This isn't sports.

But if team A never beats team B.. team B would be better. Are you a fucking retard?
No, its Esports? correct? Team Solo Mid loses to cloud 9, team solo mid wins worlds. is cloud 9 the best team?

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:24 pm

Umm what? The team that wins a championship isn't always the best team for starters. Different/better matchups. But again this isn't a sport or even a team conversation.

Its very simple. If you can't beat someone and they beat you multiple times- they are better.

If someone beats you multiple times and you get a kill on them here or there- they are better. Just how it is.

You and gaykio can claim wins if someone leaves your screen or doesn't play by your rules. But that's simply not how it works.

Emily_the_Tamer [UWF]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:12 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:10 pm
Paithan wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:07 pm

This isn't sports.

No, its Esports? correct? Team Solo Mid loses to cloud 9, team solo mid wins worlds. is cloud 9 the best team?
If your example is going to include winning worlds, you should at least use Korean teams to make it a reasonably likely scenario.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:48 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:24 pm
Umm what? The team that wins a championship isn't always the best team for starters. Different/better matchups. But again this isn't a sport or even a team conversation.

Its very simple. If you can't beat someone and they beat you multiple times- they are better.

If someone beats you multiple times and you get a kill on them here or there- they are better. Just how it is.

You and gaykio can claim wins if someone leaves your screen or doesn't play by your rules. But that's simply not how it works.
I can make the rules what ever I want man.

just because you can off screen faster anyone in the game when redlined, rinse and repeat 10 times before finally getting RNG in your favor does not make you a good pvper lol it means you are just a giant ass fucking chicken for running away 9 times. and for some reason over the last 5 years, maybe because Calamity quit you think this behavior dictates success?

FUCK NO ALL YOU KIDS ARE BITCHES, SO EITHER START SETTLING YOUR WHO IS BETTER IN THE ARENA OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND REMAIN GATE TRASH!.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:05 am

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:48 pm
just because you can off screen faster anyone in the game when redlined, rinse and repeat 10 times before finally getting RNG in your favor does not make you a good pvper lol it means you are just a giant ass fucking chicken for running away 9 times. and for some reason over the last 5 years, maybe because Calamity quit you think this behavior dictates success?

FUCK NO ALL YOU KIDS ARE BITCHES, SO EITHER START SETTLING YOUR WHO IS BETTER IN THE ARENA OR SHUT THE FUCK UP AND REMAIN GATE TRASH!.
Haven't I been saying the same thing for the previous 10+ years?

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:07 am

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Paithan wrote:

Where's the "like" button...

I approve this message.

These boys will be "inactive" when the next tourney rolls around, especially if it's 1v1.

The dodge ball champions of this era.

Oh and Cal, I'm up 6b total. The 4b was in one tourney win alone. I've gotten 1b each off of Sensu and Bane for field fights. Gotta keep that LUB! Streak of domination alive.

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:29 am

Emily_the_Tamer wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:54 pm
Rabbit wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:03 pm

It was actually a combination of all of your accounts flagging my posts that got me banned...

Now that the shoe is on the other foot...how does it feel? Oh wait...
I'm liking you more and more
after you are done cleaning your greasy face, go clean his undies.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:42 am

Mike D did not show at the tournament, it was a very bad decision for his pvp reputation.

I did not expect it. Rules were in favour of mages, but he could have tried.

Opossum , at least, did not even sign up . He is dogshit, we all know it.

Yesterday he lasted 5 seconds again. I literally came on screen and he blew up.

Gg
Last edited by Blazing InfernO on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:42 am

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Paithan wrote:

just because some retard throws a billion gold to the winner of his shitty tournament that you continue to come last place in does not make it equivalent to a national championship or worlds. Only shitty pvpers like you and aeyko need rules in a field fight which is why you should make another free shard with your shitty rules, let us know how that works out for you.

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:44 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:42 am
Mike D did not show at the tournament, it was a very bad decision for his pvp reputation.

I did not expect it. Rules were in favour of mages, but he could have tried.

Opossum , at least, did not even sign up . He is dogshit, we all know it.

Yesterday he lasted 5 seconds again. I literally came on screen and he blew up.

Gg
You showed and lost to aeyko 3-1, how? you spend so much time and money in this game, i don't understand how you lost.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:47 am

I could have won more than one but orion did not let me use tele rings ( to tele next his loco inside the 4/5 paras) .

Very bad rng with feint and evade. The para fields at the end won vs a melee.

I killed many and I had v good people to fight against, no Gwin or Merkd

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:49 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:47 am
I could have won more than one but orion did not let me use tele rings ( to tele next his loco inside the 4/5 paras) .

Very bad rng with feint and evade. The para fields at the end won vs a melee.

I killed many and I had v good people to fight against, no Gwin or Merkd
You keep saying that orion did not let you use it , but wheres the proof?

Even if you weren't allowed to use it you should not lose to aeyko 3-1, that is so embarrassing for someone like you who puts so much effort into this game to lose like that.

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:53 am

Spells will not miss, sash charged with flame strike spams near 7 para fields , you would have died also first round, this is why u dodged bra. We both know it, everyone knows it.

I killed 3 players better than u on mages and on most templates. You are the greatest dser but nothing else. That's why u chicken out, u lost 0-3 by default. Good tourney bro

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:00 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:53 am
Spells will not miss, sash charged with flame strike spams near 7 para fields , you would have died also first round, this is why u dodged bra. We both know it, everyone knows it.

I killed 3 players better than u on mages and on most templates. You are the greatest dser but nothing else. That's why u chicken out, u lost 0-3 by default. Good tourney bro
So wheres the proof you can't use tele rings? You are also forgetting if it was allowed that would mean aeyko could use them as well so no stop saying you would win if you had tele rings. I'm able to beat aeyko in a real field fight setting, you can't. The only thing you can beat him in is on your splinter dp mage against his pure mage on europa besides that you can't which is really sad.

You are the greatest at no template. How did you do in the europa mage tourney??? better than aeyko i hope!!

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:21 am

Orion will confirm it if you ask. If u are splintered disarmed 20% and u move in 5 paras, it would take me 2 macro to tele and ai for the kill.

I made that template just for those tourney rules. I had no mage suits available since I sold mine for 10 plats .

So I played a toon I never played. Old school healing bush dexer. But it was the only temp I could create with my only two suits ( muchi and knightmare)

You are monothematic player. If u cannot play with your own rules, u suka da balls. U dodged vs aeyko because the rules were shit for melee dexers. But guess what? I killed 3 mages in their paras lol...

For example in thera u die like a nub always...
mage tourney?

Ya I was shit at mage tourney. I arrived in the finals. Fought for 20 min and then I died at sudden death. I am v bad at croissant and cappuccino lantern pvp.

Why don't fight me and aekyo vs u and sensu?

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:34 am

You are the one who made a new toon "Legoless" and got raped by me 1vs1 and snapped irl on ventrilo with all of us on ( Genesissi, autismo bane, sensushit who poisoned my ostard in that 1vs1).

U panic and even flag the healer lol... u died like a novice and hated me from that moment.

When u were playing with me we killed people 2vs8 in close areas. U never play like that anymore because all the mages with u literally suck at dungeon pvp.

U are afraid to die and u just do yew gate pvp again. U should bless the time We made each other shine. I separeted ppl and u were on them insta with my syncs.

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:54 am

Blazing InfernO wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:21 am
Orion will confirm it if you ask. If u are splintered disarmed 20% and u move in 5 paras, it would take me 2 macro to tele and ai for the kill.

I made that template just for those tourney rules. I had no mage suits available since I sold mine for 10 plats .

So I played a toon I never played. Old school healing bush dexer. But it was the only temp I could create with my only two suits ( muchi and knightmare)

You are monothematic player. If u cannot play with your own rules, u suka da balls. U dodged vs aeyko because the rules were shit for melee dexers. But guess what? I killed 3 mages in their paras lol...

For example in thera u die like a nub always...
mage tourney?

Ya I was shit at mage tourney. I arrived in the finals. Fought for 20 min and then I died at sudden death. I am v bad at croissant and cappuccino lantern pvp.

Why don't fight me and aekyo vs u and sensu?
If you are allowed to use tele rings that means aeyko can too so what makes you think you would win if hes allowed to use them as well? think before you speak retard.

You didn't bring a mage because you would have died in seconds. I still remember when you tried to fight bane on your mage in terra and everyone laughing at how much of a chicken you are.

I play no rules and you suka dese balls. You beat mages and who stopped casting para fields and lost to aeyko 3-1, garbagio.

I knew you would suck at the mage tourney on europa, i fucking knew it.