Tell me who needs special forum titles

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:36 pm

SmellyWelly wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:21 pm
Rabbit wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:19 pm

Hi Mike D...
Stop trying to get innocent people banned you tool.
You mean like Good Samaritan?

Bye mike!

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:38 pm

SmellyWelly wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:26 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:23 pm

How pathetic does one have to be to no show to a tourney then repeatedly post on forums in which he's banned from. :lol:

try so hard. Dodge Ball Champion 2017
I have no idea what you are talking about but I will say this. It is most definitely pathetic to die to someone who only stealths and then claim to be the best.
Lol...I only ever needed one trolling account.

Hey mike...remember how you used to talk all that shit about getting me banned? Get fucked wheels.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:31 pm
Gaykio is you suck in the field then you aren't the best it's as simple as that.

There were plenty of options you could have chosen to not die. You just made poor choices and he killed you.
I'm starting to see you and bane have a lot of similarities Paith.

So I will break it down to you in College football standards...

Ohio State loses to Michigan 4th game of the season.
Ohio State wins the national championship.

Who is the best team in college football?

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:50 pm

LMAO

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Rabbit wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:38 pm
SmellyWelly wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:26 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about but I will say this. It is most definitely pathetic to die to someone who only stealths and then claim to be the best.
Lol...I only ever needed one trolling account.

Hey mike...remember how you used to talk all that shit about getting me banned? Get fucked wheels.
I had no idea that it was mike who got you banned from your own guild forums. That would explain why you are so angry and obsessed with michael.

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm
Paithan wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:31 pm
Gaykio is you suck in the field then you aren't the best it's as simple as that.

There were plenty of options you could have chosen to not die. You just made poor choices and he killed you.

Are you comparing a tourney run by a trammy to a national championship? yep you are 100% retarded.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:03 pm

SmellyWelly wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:52 pm
I had no idea that it was mike who got you banned from your own guild forums. That would explain why you are so angry and obsessed with michael.
It was actually a combination of all of your accounts flagging my posts that got me banned...

Now that the shoe is on the other foot...how does it feel? Oh wait...
Last edited by Rabbit on Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:06 pm

Rabbit wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:03 pm
SmellyWelly wrote:
I have no idea who got me banned, but it sounded good and got you to respond...
I can understand getting banned from the forums if you were kicked from the guild but to still be in hot but banned from the forums? Nice awkward convos in vent after that one! :D

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:11 pm

SmellyWelly wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:06 pm
I can understand getting banned from the forums if you were kicked from the guild but to still be in hot but banned from the forums? Nice awkward convos in vent after that one! :D
Dunno. BTW, is trolling a good substitute for a lack of sensation in ones lower extremities? Will logging in to 20 forum accounts help a person forget that their junk dont work? Inquiring minds want to kno!

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:18 pm

Rabbit wrote:
I have no idea who got me banned, but it sounded good and got you to respond...
Rabbit wrote:
It was actually a combination of all of your accounts flagging my posts that got me banned...

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 pm

Time for a walk...enjoy the chair mike...

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 pm

Rabbit wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:11 pm
SmellyWelly wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:06 pm
Dunno. BTW, is trolling a good substitute for a lack of sensation in ones lower extremities? Will logging in to 20 forum accounts help a person forget that their junk dont work? Inquiring minds want to kno!
Why didn't you tell us march was ms month? The uo community wants to make you feel better.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:31 pm

SmellyWelly wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 pm
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Are you comparing a tourney run by a trammy to a national championship? yep you are 100% retarded.
Wait... A yew kill for nothing is worth more than a 4 billion gold tourney win these days

HAHAH, exactly. You boys MAY get a random kill on me in Yew after running from me 100 times. But at the end of the day, if you're locked in an area with me with judges and people watching. You lose EVERY SINGLE TIME.

This is why Paithan will not accept a 10 to 1 fight against me. He's built his template to survive ME and still will not try this challenge. You boys are shook.

SIMPLE
AS
THAT

HAHA

Pig pen pvpers vs a GOD. A GOD will win everytime outside of the pig slop.

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:00 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:31 pm
SmellyWelly wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 pm

Wait... A yew kill for nothing is worth more than a 4 billion gold tourney win these days

HAHAH, exactly. You boys MAY get a random kill on me in Yew after running from me 100 times. But at the end of the day, if you're locked in an area with me with judges and people watching. You lose EVERY SINGLE TIME.

This is why Paithan will not accept a 10 to 1 fight against me. He's built his template to survive ME and still will not try this challenge. You boys are shook.

SIMPLE
AS
THAT

HAHA

Oh wow a guy who works 6 days a week and his biggest excitement is to come home and spectate people fight with retarded rules so he can pay them 4 billion gold and build up his e rep in the trammy community means something to aeyko, how sad.

When should we expect your random kill on me in yew after running from me 100 times? Lol exactly is isn't going to happen, you aren't good enough to beat me. No sir at the end of the day if you fight me where 95% of the pvp happens you will lose 100% of the time and this is why you refuse to set up a fight here, i have to go looking for your ass then run your entire guild around until their fatasses get tired and fuck off and you are all alone and then you die EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm

SmellyWelly wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:00 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:31 pm

SIMPLE
AS
THAT

HAHA

Oh wow a guy who works 6 days a week and his biggest excitement is to come home and spectate people fight with retarded rules so he can pay them 4 billion gold and build up his e rep in the trammy community means something to aeyko, how sad.
How many times have you made new accounts on the Hot Forum?

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:03 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:02 pm
SmellyWelly wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:00 pm

How many times have you lost first round?

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:14 pm

SmellyWelly wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:03 pm
Mr Kyrite wrote:

How many times have you lost first round?
Not as many as tournies I won :) !!!!

Emily_the_Tamer [UWF]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Link wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 pm
Can you guys pull it together for one moment and give me a list of tournament winners deserving titles? That is all I'm asking for.
Have you met any of these people?

Emily_the_Tamer [UWF]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Rabbit wrote:
SmellyWelly wrote:

Now that the shoe is on the other foot...how does it feel? Oh wait...
I'm liking you more and more

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:46 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Into the dozens regarding his accounts.