Tell me who needs special forum titles

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:14 am
Paithan wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:14 am

Enjoy only getting kills outnumbered. I remember offering a fight in farms which you declined. Must be all that room to run you were talking about. Lol.

you do need rules. Hence why you won't fight mike and die AGAIN in the open field. Oh and if it's such a gimp template why don't you make one and show us how easy it is? Your boy blazing tried and did a bang up job. Lol
You wanted someone there to help you, errrr I mean spectators and pets.

I agreed to every term. You wanted an animal and a person to help you at farms. That's not how this works.
LOL you won't fight paith because he wants a mount?? so you do need rules, you are a bitch.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:13 pm

I don't want anyone to win based on resources being depleted. I also fight on a hard mount on the field- as do you. Once I see you running around on an ethy in the field only- then maybe I will consider that term.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:10 pm

SmellyWelly wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:37 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:14 am

You wanted someone there to help you, errrr I mean spectators and pets.

I agreed to every term. You wanted an animal and a person to help you at farms. That's not how this works.
LOL you won't fight paith because he wants a mount?? so you do need rules, you are a bitch.
Says the guy that I have on video running away 15 times and then getting his ass whipped when his Cartel buddy tried ganking Kyrite. Nice one loser.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:15 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:10 pm
SmellyWelly wrote:

Says the guy that I have on video running away 15 times and then getting his ass whipped when his Cartel buddy tried ganking Kyrite. Nice one loser.
Show us the video of you killing him. Oh wait.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:26 pm

Paithan wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:15 pm
Aeyko wrote:

When a guy runs in his house constantly he won't die. I have the video of him dead, but his stealther left him to die in the fight in big green. The Cartel ! alliance is very cute.

For those that dont know the Hmmm guy, well one of them, is a Catrel member by the name of RIPROGAMMORE or some shit like that. Shatters me during my 1v1 with Mike the entire fight. Sounds like another "spectator" like ol chicken Possum would want in a organized money fight.

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Aeyko wrote:
SmellyWelly wrote:

magic arrow aeyko runs magic arrow aeyko runs, can't kill michael better get kyrite to help me!

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:35 pm

SmellyWelly wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:30 pm
Aeyko wrote:

magic arrow aeyko runs magic arrow aeyko runs, can't kill michael better get kyrite to help me!
Aeyko casts Explode, Mikey runs

Aeyko casts FS, Mikey runs

The world can see it. I'll upload it to show the cowardly play of Michael Not SO Dangerous 8)

SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:53 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:35 pm
SmellyWelly wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:30 pm

Aeyko casts Explode, Mikey runs

Aeyko casts FS, Mikey runs

The world can see it. I'll upload it to show the cowardly play of Michael Not SO Dangerous 8)
You get hit with a deathstrike or disarm and you run so why are you crying??

magic arrow run lul

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:11 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:26 pm
Paithan wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:15 pm

When a guy runs in his house constantly he won't die. I have the video of him dead, but his stealther left him to die in the fight in big green. The Cartel ! alliance is very cute.

For those that dont know the Hmmm guy, well one of them, is a Catrel member by the name of RIPROGAMMORE or some shit like that. Shatters me during my 1v1 with Mike the entire fight. Sounds like another "spectator" like ol chicken Possum would want in a organized money fight.
There are 2 Hmm guys and if you direct yourself to the Redemption thread I noted how those two shatter pot and dismount me constantly. Actually that was who dismounted me when kyrite died 2v1. But tell me more about the alliance. :lol:

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Paithan wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:11 pm
Aeyko wrote:

There are 2 Hmm guys and if you direct yourself to the Redemption thread I noted how those two shatter pot and dismount me constantly. Actually that was who dismounted me when kyrite died 2v1. But tell me more about the alliance. :lol:
Cool story... I've never seen a Cartel flag you over us. Same goes for PMS. So much bullshit from one little short shit.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:06 pm

Paithan wrote:
Aeyko wrote:

I love how u count a DC kill and hmm throwing shatter potions at u 2 v 1, seems legit lol

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:32 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:06 pm
Paithan wrote:

I love how u count a DC kill and hmm throwing shatter potions at u 2 v 1, seems legit lol
You were running around- not DCed.. and he bolaed me to get me on foot, shatter potted me, and disarmed me. Is that a one v one?

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:33 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Cool story... I've never seen a Cartel flag you over us. Same goes for PMS. So much bullshit from one little short shit.
Dodge, stray, lie, repeat.

Kayne.
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:16 pm

Until the last year or so I held highest post count.

Now Paithan holds that (Sans Link, since he's the forum owner)

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:59 am

Deep Balls wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:56 pm
I want to nominate blazing for greasy ball title and bane for ********** delusinol clown
I would like to nominate gwin for retarded little Russian rat title and myself for sexiest manboobs 2017

Blazing InfernO [God]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:56 am

Mike D - Dodgemaster

Gwin - Rat loses them all

Bane - General autismo

Paithan - Opossum of the Black Cats

Randy - Miserable candy

Asha - One more glass

Trevor - Death in 3D

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:13 pm

Randy is about to become the 8th best mage on the server we play, show that man some respect.

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:59 am
Deep Balls wrote:
I want to nominate blazing for greasy ball title and bane for ********** delusinol clown
I would like to nominate gwin for retarded little Russian rat title and myself for sexiest manboobs 2017
I just found out gwin plays a mage where we play and it doesn't look too good for him most of the time but hes a pretty funny troll, atleast to me.

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Paithan wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:33 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Dodge, stray, lie, repeat.
Why don't you guys just fight!?

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:59 am
Deep Balls wrote:
bane what about fake bobs story aka bag of ssand u retarded piece of s hi t. Grow a pair and tell everyone on this boards. fucking weirdo. other than that, if u still have moon bobs and hang out with metaliica piggy u suck ass, not surprsied if u do. gitgud