Calamity lost many duel(s) to Ansem

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Good Samaritan
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:45 pm

It is so satisfying to see self proclaimed best players get owned over and over

it is even more satisfying to see self proclaimed best players make excuses for other self proclaimed best players.

so aeyko or bane are we still sticking with the rusty excuse?

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:28 pm

This guy has been raped multiple times, and the only wins hes ever mustered are when I ping about 3-4x my average, with 5-10 % PL.

Consult Blitz, Chad, or Nick for more details :D

What a fan.
Attachments
ansemlasts20secs.jpg
ansemisbad.jpg
ansem3.jpg
ansem2.jpg
ansem1.jpg

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:30 pm

I don't hide behind hit fireball weapons, or using poisoning in duels to win fights. I simply rape people everytime they cross my path.

I appreciate the fandom from a kid who 'owned so hard on OSI' but never played.

Ansem will forever be a sub-par carbon copy of Aeykio, except I think Aeykio is good.

I'd put money on myself, Chad, Blitz, or Nick in raping this kid 9/10x. He just hides behind his 'I never lie mentality' but gets constantly clowned by the entire community where we play at the moment. He's a poor mans Mike D. A troll, a nuisance.
Attachments
ansemlolol.PNG
Last edited by Calamity-VIP on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:31 pm

PS when you name your char 'The Legend' but get cast weaken 9-12x after each poison you are god awful.

Consult the top right of the screenshot to recognize this kid is 'done'.

Also here's Sir Chad giving me the business when my absurd ping hits :D
Attachments
ping.jpg
Last edited by Calamity-VIP on Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:33 pm

Crunch wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:01 am
Lol!
Like i'd ever say that to anyone. Oh stop :D

Darko
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:41 pm

Link, it appears there are about 8-10 players from hot on the server now also. They are using the HEAT tag and I thought it was cute! Are you playing this server?

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:59 pm

I gave HEAT about 50 free scrolls upstairs in Luna about a week ago including tons of 15s for mages/dexmonkeys. I love new players.

Courtesy of the G.o.a.t.

Ansem [FTW]
the Forum Neophyte

Post Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:26 pm

Screenshots can be deceiving can't they? Good thing I take video.

5+ min duel after I ran out of Regs vs. his 22 second loss.

check out all the movement im making and spells im casting on his win.

notice how cal is still casting and moving in mine?

any more questions...? :lol:

Ansem [FTW]
the Forum Neophyte

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:04 am

And now you're cheating cal? tsk tsk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YIs7pYoBKU

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:46 am

Darko wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:41 pm
Link, it appears there are about 8-10 players from hot on the server now also. They are using the HEAT tag and I thought it was cute! Are you playing this server?
no comment.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:47 am

Calamity-VIP wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:59 pm
I gave HEAT about 50 free scrolls upstairs in Luna about a week ago including tons of 15s for mages/dexmonkeys. I love new players.

Courtesy of the G.o.a.t.
Well played dude, mighty kind of you. *tips hat*

Good Samaritan
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 am

Do calamity and Aeyko have a mental disability? Guys this isn't 1997 anymore , people are able to record your Bullshit lies. You both know Ansem and I record beating the shit out of you guys yet you both still lie over your deaths and kills. Why the fuck would you post a screenshots of killing someone with no regs knowing they record. When you guys lie are you praying the recording fuck up? My God you kids are dumb as fuck

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:05 am

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:23 am

Good Samaritan wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:00 am
Do calamity and Aeyko have a mental disability? Guys this isn't 1997 anymore , people are able to record your Bullshit lies. You both know Ansem and I record beating the shit out of you guys yet you both still lie over your deaths and kills. Why the fuck would you post a screenshots of killing someone with no regs knowing they record. When you guys lie are you praying the recording fuck up? My God you kids are dumb as fuck
Yeah man you and Ansem totally own me and Aeykio, lol.

You get alot of respect from alot of good pvpers here

Oh wait...

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:58 am

Calamity-VIP wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:23 am
Good Samaritan wrote:
Yeah man you and Ansem totally own me and Aeykio, lol.

You get alot of respect from alot of good pvpers here

Oh wait...
And he totally shows up to fight at his matches in tourneys that involve one of us.

Oh wait...

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:39 am

Let's toss doctor jerry some
Scrolls gogogogo

Ansem [FTW]
the Forum Neophyte

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:22 pm

Good Samaritan wrote:
Guys this isn't 1997 anymore, people are able to record your Bullshit lies.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Ansem wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:22 pm
Good Samaritan wrote:
Guys this isn't 1997 anymore, people are able to record your Bullshit lies.
Free shard is :arrow: way.

Mr Kyrite
the Expert Troll

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:31 pm

Can someone Explain the bouncing back and forth to me while he is casting every spell?

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:05 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:31 pm
Can someone Explain the bouncing back and forth to me while he is casting every spell?
Someone else tried saying this was period correct...but I don't recall that jacked casting at all.