Redemption

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon May 01, 2017 7:18 pm

I don't have 500 mil, and neither am I about to buy some and invest some gold in putting together a suit just to win more gold in a game I don't play. The point of this is to prove how big of retards you guys are, I really don't care about the gold. But hey, if you want to hide behind gold and suits because you know I'd easily destroy you, then GG.

It's not like I haven't done it already...

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:18 pm
I don't have 500 mil, and neither am I about to buy some and invest some gold in putting together a suit just to win more gold in a game I don't play. The point of this is to prove how big of retards you guys are, I really don't care about the gold. But hey, if you want to hide behind gold and suits because you know I'd easily destroy you, then GG.

..... LOL let me know when someone gives you a a decent suit on pacific.. we will duel.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon May 01, 2017 7:46 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm
Bane321 wrote:

..... LOL let me know when someone gives you a a decent suit on pacific.. we will duel.
I already beat you with the shitty one though lol

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Mon May 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:46 pm
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:29 pm

Bane I spent 10 years killing you on pacific , you would need to kill me prolly 100 more times before were even on the same level...

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Mon May 01, 2017 8:27 pm

Bane321 wrote:

It's not like you haven't lost 1b gold already....

Oh wait.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon May 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:54 pm
Bane321 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:46 pm

Bane I spent 10 years killing you on pacific , you would need to kill me prolly 100 more times before were even on the same level...
Idk what you're talking about. You were some scrub that I only even knew by name (Delinquent) when I quit during SE. Not that I was good by any means, but neither were you considered a top pvp'er at the time, and we rarely ever cross paths. When I came back in 2011, you and I both fought on pac at the same time for a few months, but even then we rarely fought. We usually teamed up against SUPR.

And dog form? I quit before I ever made a char with ninja. You must be thinking of someone else. I wasn't even known primarily as Bane on Pac until I came back and made my first mystic mage. So... yeah. Idk what you're talking about.

You did kill me a few times when I first returned and was on my chiv dexxer; but I also killed you in the field mage v mage a few times after I joined FOO and Zhuang taught me how to field mage 1v1.

That said, I've probably killed you in at least 7-8 duels since you've been back. I remember beating you a few times at the farms when you first returned, then on the Yew Prison roof a few times; and then our next bout of duels at the farms on TC, followed by our duels on pacific. I highly doubt you have anywhere near as many kills on me; but even if you did it's probably all stuff from when I first started playing a mage. I'm certainly up on you since I started playing on Atlantic/joined FOO, that's for sure.

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Mon May 01, 2017 11:01 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 9:54 pm
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Idk what you're talking about. You were some scrub that I only even knew by name (Delinquent) when I quit during SE. Not that I was good by any means, but neither were you considered a top pvp'er at the time, and we rarely ever cross paths. When I came back in 2011, you and I both fought on pac at the same time for a few months, but even then we rarely fought. We usually teamed up against SUPR.

And dog form? I quit before I ever made a char with ninja. You must be thinking of someone else. I wasn't even known primarily as Bane on Pac until I came back and made my first mystic mage. So... yeah. Idk what you're talking about.

You did kill me a few times when I first returned and was on my chiv dexxer; but I also killed you in the field mage v mage a few times after I joined FOO and Zhuang taught me how to field mage 1v1.

That said, I've probably killed you in at least 7-8 duels since you've been back. I remember beating you a few times at the farms when you first returned, then on the Yew Prison roof a few times; and then our next bout of duels at the farms on TC, followed by our duels on pacific. I highly doubt you have anywhere near as many kills on me; but even if you did it's probably all stuff from when I first started playing a mage. I'm certainly up on you since I started playing on Atlantic/joined FOO, that's for sure.
Dude lol If you Dont know who Kyrite is, then you didn't play west coast and you did not pvp much,

once 2/6 hit, I seriously went a good 2 or 3 years till I lost a single pure mage duel. I was absolutely shitting on every pvper on every west coast server,

Delinquent has been disabled since pre AOS 17 years man, not sure how the fuck you know who that char is unless you talk to Orion, who is the only person in this game that calls me Delinquent or knows that char.

BTW, i was about 10 times better then than I am now, and even now Im still better than you pure mage.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon May 01, 2017 11:55 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 11:01 pm
Dude lol If you Dont know who Kyrite is, then you didn't play west coast and you did not pvp much,

once 2/6 hit, I seriously went a good 2 or 3 years till I lost a single pure mage duel. I was absolutely shitting on every pvper on every west coast server,

Delinquent has been disabled since pre AOS 17 years man, not sure how the fuck you know who that char is unless you talk to Orion, who is the only person in this game that calls me Delinquent or knows that char.

BTW, i was about 10 times better then than I am now, and even now Im still better than you pure mage.
Hey big daddy, what about our duels on Pac. :)

Set playing atl these days?

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Tue May 02, 2017 9:38 am

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Bane321 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 9:54 pm

Plain and Simple if dueling mattered to more than a handful of people then Myself, Kyrite, and Chris would be demolishing every play on our respective shards.

People care about field fighting now. Our group has the better 1v1 field mages in the game and they are only getting better.

If dueling decides to come back or becomes profitable, I'll take some time to actually practice, give a damn and remind some of the weaker mages of what a Meteor swarm kill looks like lol... Not naming names here but Dirt comes to mind.

I'm going to call it right now though... The very moment that these players start getting their asses worked like they do in field 1v1's, they'll stop caring again about anything 1v1 related. kind of like the ! guild as a whole.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 02, 2017 10:03 am

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 pm

I would shit on Paith soo fucking bad on the west coast it was too the point where he would either wait for more to gank or just flat out not even try and fight me.

Once Mystic Mages came in and you could pure out of wraith for Paith was absolute crap 1 vs 1.

You killed me like one time on the west on a dexer in a small enclosed area. lol.

The amount i shit on you on the west in the field- ill give ya this its less than the east.

You used to try to duel me on east coast and lost literally every single duel. I have winning records on you in everything also. Weird how you guys band together. :lol:

Mr Kyrite
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue May 02, 2017 10:48 am

Paithan wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 10:03 am
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 pm

I would shit on Paith soo fucking bad on the west coast it was too the point where he would either wait for more to gank or just flat out not even try and fight me.

Once Mystic Mages came in and you could pure out of wraith for Paith was absolute crap 1 vs 1.

You killed me like one time on the west on a dexer in a small enclosed area. lol.

The amount i shit on you on the west in the field- ill give ya this its less than the east.

You used to try to duel me on east coast and lost literally every single duel. I have winning records on you in everything also. Weird how you guys band together. :lol:
you have never once touched me in the field on the west coast. your pvp ability didn't exist and you were terrible there. 'm not sure why you are trying to make shit up every fucking member of GOO,
Lambo, Mixtap, Rand Aries, Judah farmed you with ease... your only tactic was wraith form lol...

you need to get your shit together before posting more lies.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 02, 2017 11:14 am

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 10:48 am

you have never once touched me in the field on the west coast. your pvp ability didn't exist and you were terrible there. 'm not sure why you are trying to make shit up every fucking member of GOO,
Lambo, Mixtap, Rand Aries, Judah farmed you with ease... your only tactic was wraith form lol...

you need to get your shit together before posting more lies.
West coast players sucked even with my shitty ping. lol.

Your guildmates lying/ego has rubbed off on ya. It is very apparent and comical.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:

Sorry dude, I just don't believe you. There was an active Delinquent back in the day. Maybe it wasn't you. But Kyrite was not a big name on Pac at all from 2003-2004. Hadn't lost a single duel? The same way Aeyko just beat me 1v1 apparently huh? The same way you lied about not casting a single heal when you dueled me on pac? The same way you lied about not casting mana vamps over and over against me? Sorry but I don't believe you.

One thing is for sure, you and I did not fight, so these "100 times I would need to beat you to catch up to a winning record" is full of shit.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:38 am
Plain and Simple if dueling mattered to more than a handful of people then Myself, Kyrite, and Chris would be demolishing every play on our respective shards.
If dueling "mattered" the same top duelers would be the same people that are top duelers today. Myself, Boadi, and Sensu. Moose Almighty and Genesis would probably be top duelers too, considering they are both really quick learners, but never reached their potential because dueling died.
Aeyko wrote:
People care about field fighting now. Our group has the better 1v1 field mages in the game and they are only getting better.
People care about group fights, not 1v1's. But that said, who are you comparing yourself to? If field mage 1v1's still "mattered" I highly doubt players like you and Kyrite would be able to compete with players like myself, Paith and Sensu. You always talk about what people "think," well back in the day when "dueling and 1v1's mattered" people thought you were Calamity's shitty apprentice. People said it all the time. I always gave you the benefit of the doubt, and I knew you were still way better than me at the time, but that's what people thought about you. You played for many years and were known for your dueling skills and yet the highest status you achieved was Calamity's much weaker apprentice. There's no doubt in my mind that you guys would get rolled over by duelers like myself or boadi, who got good in far less time and with far less people to compete against and learn from.
Aeyko wrote:
If dueling decides to come back or becomes profitable, I'll take some time to actually practice, give a damn and remind some of the weaker mages of what a Meteor swarm kill looks like lol... Not naming names here but Dirt comes to mind.
Kid i could Ebolt kill you on TC with old style suits lol. You couldn't kill me, let alone MS kill me. And in regards to dueling "becoming profitable," Gold is worth what? 8 cents a mil? I thought you were like super rich irl or something? Counting gold is like counting nickels and dimes. People with money don't think nickels and dimes, they think dollars. It's getting very hard for me to believe you're really this super rich model irl that sells insurance, when you consider gold a "profit," and type on these boards and play UO all day.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Tue May 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Oh Dirt, Your try hard level status is 10000.

You couldn't beat me or Kyrite in field anything.

You clearly cannot kill anything dueling because you left the farms AND LOL at killing me with Ebolt. I'm up on Boadi and you yourself say Boadi is a top dueler... Shhhhhh you're starting to sound like more of a r etard.

Funny how none of the "top duelers" I've ever dueld have jumped out of the farms after claiming to be the best dueler in game. I've never seen Hacker, Cal, Boadi, myself, Orion or Zhang leave farms. Must be new to the fuckboys of Uo like yourself.

You're not good at anything. Hope you realize that once you get to Pestilence and continue getting that ass demolished like you did on Atl.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 4:27 pm

You clearly cannot kill anything dueling because you left the farms AND LOL at killing me with Ebolt. I'm up on Boadi and you yourself say Boadi is a top dueler... Shhhhhh you're starting to sound like more of a r etard.

Funny how none of the "top duelers" I've ever dueld have jumped out of the farms after claiming to be the best dueler in game. I've never seen Hacker, Cal, Boadi, myself, Orion or Zhang leave farms. Must be new to the fuckboys of Uo like yourself.

You're not good at anything. Hope you realize that once you get to Pestilence and continue getting that ass demolished like you did on Atl.
Have you ever dueled Cal, Boadi, Orion or Zhuang with a maxed out CF suit and 30 sdi while they had 20 sdi, 8 hpr and a lantern? Have you ever shit talked then on these boards, and lied as much about fights with them as you do with me? If one of them said "sec," clearly asking for a time out, would you have kept casting on them the way you did with me?

No... I had very good reason to leave the farms. Just like you have a very good reason not to duel me without a maxed out suit.

At the end of the day, you won't duel me on equal terms, without CF. You'd get shit on.

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. End of story.

That statement of fact pretty much concludes this argument anyhow. GG.

CaptainAhab
the Expert Troll

Post Tue May 02, 2017 5:30 pm

I see a lot of the same players still seem to be playing some. Had to get my UO fix. Seeing some of these posts did the trick. Hope everyone is having fun.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Tue May 02, 2017 5:48 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 4:42 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 4:27 pm

Have you ever dueled Cal, Boadi, Orion or Zhuang with a maxed out CF suit and 30 sdi while they had 20 sdi, 8 hpr and a lantern? Have you ever shit talked then on these boards, and lied as much about fights with them as you do with me? If one of them said "sec," clearly asking for a time out, would you have kept casting on them the way you did with me?

No... I had very good reason to leave the farms. Just like you have a very good reason not to duel me without a maxed out suit.

At the end of the day, you won't duel me on equal terms, without CF. You'd get shit on.

You know it. I know it. Everyone knows it. End of story.

That statement of fact pretty much concludes this argument anyhow. GG.
Yes, I've dueled Boadi and Cal without maxed out anything suits.

When Cal and I dueled none of that shit was around you fucking inbred. You know, when people gave a shit about dueling. Unlike in 2017...

No one lies about fighting you, you're dogshit. You're clinging onto dueling in a shit suit the same you do in field suits bc you're poor. Simple as that. You die on the field like a c unt. Then cry suits. You run in duels and cry suits.

You simply CRY about everything, like a bitch. I bet you cried when you got beat down in the street too. Little Dirt.

CaptainAhab
the Expert Troll

Post Tue May 02, 2017 6:25 pm

The good old days when you could duel nakey!

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 02, 2017 7:11 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 5:48 pm
Yes, I've dueled Boadi and Cal without maxed out anything suits.
No, no, no. Did you duel them without THEM having a maxed out suit (like 8 hpr, no cf, no eaters, 20 sdi), while YOU had a maxed out suit (HPR, CF, eaters, tons of MR, 30 sdi, Scribe)? And if you did, and they said, "sec" to set their inscribe on TC, would you have continued to dump them like a fucking herb?
Aeyko wrote:
When Cal and I dueled none of that shit was around you fucking inbred. You know, when people gave a shit about dueling. Unlike in 2017...
Speaking of illiterate... you need to read more carefully lol.
Aeyko wrote:
No one lies about fighting you, you're dogshit. You're clinging onto dueling in a shit suit the same you do in field suits bc you're poor. Simple as that. You die on the field like a c unt. Then cry suits. You run in duels and cry suits.
I could beat you CF vs. CF as well, but it's not worth doing because the duel can take an hour long, won't be fun, and I'd actually have to put a suit together. Then there's also the RNG chance that you might win because of a few lucky CF's. If you want to prove you are a skilled dueler, you eliminate RNG as much as possible and duel without CF. It's simple. If you need to crutch CF to duel like a noobie, you're just a fucking bitch lol.
Aeyko wrote:
You simply CRY about everything, like a bitch. I bet you cried when you got beat down in the street too. Little Dirt.
Who is crying? You're claiming that I'm inferior to you because you ganked me with Kyrite lol. And because I left the farms to set my inscribe because you wouldn't stop dumping me when I said "sec" despite having a far inferior suit. No one is crying. I'm just saying that you're a bitch that won't duel me for realzies.