Redemption

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:14 am

Deep Balls wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:07 pm
rabbit how's your pants today? full of shit almost like u are hehexd clown
My pants are holding up much better than your English.

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:47 pm

Don't mind me everyone. Just trying to work up to the great kyrite in tier 2!!! I think I can, I think I can!

Fuckin weirdo will be denying this by the end of the weekend.

Oh, and don't worry kyrite, even though I am already at a disadvantage mana wise, feel free to mana vamp emily the tamer. Fuckin nerd. lol

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:47 pm
Don't mind me everyone. Just trying to work up to the great kyrite in tier 2!!! I think I can, I think I can!

Oh, and don't worry kyrite, even though I am already at a disadvantage mana wise, feel free to mana vamp emily the tamer. Fuckin nerd. lol
Can't believe I'm saying this on behalf of Paithan, but get shit on Kyrite. Lul

:lol:

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:50 pm

Magic Johnson is Kyrite. Hah, guess I am not as bad as I thought I was!

Mr Kyrite
the Expert Troll

Post Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:32 pm

Paithan wrote:

aww kyrite its t2 east tier 1 alpha 1 west :(

Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:45 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:32 pm
Paithan wrote:

Dogshit one v one and somehow even worse in group fights.

Mr Kyrite
the Expert Troll

Post Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 am

Paithan wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:45 pm
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:32 pm

right... i mean mage I should regress back to a healing mage lol...

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Mon May 01, 2017 10:53 am

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 am
Paithan wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:45 pm

It's easier for lesser players to play on characters that heal automatically and rely solely on potion because they have dogshit spellplay to actually heal themselves with magery or even have a cure macro. Very funny to watch these guys squirm and flaunt yew kills while teaming with F8, Hi5, PMS and HOT. It's comical really.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon May 01, 2017 3:50 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 10:53 am
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 am

It's easier for lesser players to play on characters that heal automatically and rely solely on potion because they have dogshit spellplay to actually heal themselves with magery or even have a cure macro. Very funny to watch these guys squirm and flaunt yew kills while teaming with F8, Hi5, PMS and HOT. It's comical really.
It's funny that you're talking to Kyrite about myself and Paithan's spellplay, even though that when it comes to spellplay, the both of us have large winning records over the both of you.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Mon May 01, 2017 4:09 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 3:50 pm
Aeyko wrote:

It's funny that you're talking to Kyrite about myself and Paithan's spellplay, even though that when it comes to spellplay, the both of us have large winning records over the both of you.
Did Dirt just say he has a large winning record over me when he's only dueled me 3 or 4 times when i came back from a 5 year break but I demolished him countless times prior to leaving and in the farms when he tele'd out just yesterday.... OH BOY GUYS.... Dirt has lost his marbles LMAO

Guess thats what a guy gets that goes to on for a year about dueling then leaves the farms within 2 minutes of getting the outplayed. Weinersauce.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon May 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Except... First off, you and I only had two duels before you quit. After beating me the first time, you got really cocky, and that's when you killed me with MS and started to shit talk me. After that, we stopped. There were no "countless duels." You didn't even remember who I was when you came back. Secondly, you and I dueled 6 times when you returned. You died a total of 6 times. Then there's the 2 where you dueled on the account that you and Gov shared and denied that it was you (implying that it was Gov, even though Gov and I used to duel all of the time and he would have no reason to lie about dying twice to me). That actually puts me at 8 wins. So yeah, what does that put us at? 8-2. And don't even get me started on Kyrite lmfao

#Winning.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Mon May 01, 2017 5:22 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 4:19 pm
Except... First off, you and I only had two duels before you quit. After beating me the first time, you got really cocky, and that's when you killed me with MS and started to shit talk me. After that, we stopped. There were no "countless duels." You didn't even remember who I was when you came back. Secondly, you and I dueled 6 times when you returned. You died a total of 6 times. Then there's the 2 where you dueled on the account that you and Gov shared and denied that it was you (implying that it was Gov, even though Gov and I used to duel all of the time and he would have no reason to lie about dying twice to me). That actually puts me at 8 wins. So yeah, what does that put us at? 8-2. And don't even get me started on Kyrite lmfao

#Winning.
I've only dueled you one series since coming back. And thats the second week I returned. You were shit back then, you're shit now. When people care about an aspect of the game you suck in it, this holds true to dueling as well as field fights. So the duels when i first returned wre tune up spars being nice to someone I didn't know was a tool box f aggot try hard.

The real series stands at Dirt losing 23 duels 1 by meteor swarms and 1 by leaving the farms in 2017. GG fuckstick, Paithan wannabe claiming wins on someone who just came back and now gets pwned like the bitch cocksickle you are lol

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon May 01, 2017 6:09 pm

Aeyko wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 5:22 pm
I've only dueled you one series since coming back. And thats the second week I returned. You were shit back then, you're shit now.
I was shit back then? Lol you died 6-0. I could easily do the same thing again. Want to duel me in old style non-CF suits?
Aeyko wrote:
When people care about an aspect of the game you suck in it, this holds true to dueling as well as field fights.
Why do I care when other people cared about it? I was a noob back then and really don't care. The fact of the matter is, I'm better than you have ever been. haha
Aeyko wrote:
So the duels when i first returned wre tune up spars being nice to someone I didn't know was a tool box f aggot try hard.
You're calling me the fairy try-hard, you're the one who refused to duel without max HPR, CF, 30 sdi. Even after I accepted, you wouldn't let me set scribe to somewhat even the odds, and then you ganked me. Back in the day you would've gotten laughed out of fel for being such a fairy try-hard lmao. You were obviously scared of losing despite having such an advantage. Idk how your ego would've been able to take it lmao. If those duels were just "tune ups," you're free to duel me again with the same suits/rules. I will gladly beat you another 6 times in a row haha.
Aeyko wrote:
The real series stands at Dirt losing 23 duels 1 by meteor swarms and 1 by leaving the farms in 2017. GG fuckstick, Paithan wannabe claiming wins on someone who just came back and now gets pwned like the bitch cocksickle you are lol
Where are you coming up with this shit? Lmao. 23 duels? Is this like a super shitty attempt at trolling or are you just that delusional? Lol? hilarious.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Mon May 01, 2017 6:14 pm

Does anyone else see this?

Dirt can't field fight in field fighting suits wants people to xfer them to test center, then he backs down from that.

Now he wants certain suits for any type of pvp.

You boys gotta win SOMETHING before you start coming at the champ with demands. Dirt can't even stay in the goddamn farms with me but demands i change suits on every template to suit his needs.

Deaths by meteor swarm say everything I need to say. Sorry you suck.

I'd probably demand some retarded shit too if i couldn't afford shit and lost my friends gold bc I blow.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon May 01, 2017 6:25 pm

Okay, it's pretty obvious now that you're just making a really shitty troll attempt. In that case I think I'm done arguing lol. HMU when you want to duel for real and get shit on. Until then, continue being the "fagget try-hard" that you accuse everyone else of being lol.

GG.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the Posting Master

Post Mon May 01, 2017 6:31 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 6:25 pm
Okay, it's pretty obvious now that you're just making a really shitty troll attempt. In that case I think I'm done arguing lol. HMU when you want to duel for real and get shit on. Until then, continue being the "fagget try-hard" that you accuse everyone else of being lol.

GG.
Dirt, the guy that loses 1b gold to me. Loses field fights on stealthers. And loses a duel by metoerswarm and bitching out of the farms has the nerve to call others "Try hards" and think's he's setting some rules..... Nah bitchmade, it doesn't work like that. You get to set no rules, Good luck on Pestilence where my boy Cal will finish you off and either make you hang yourself or quit UO altogether.

Tootles fuckboy.

Mr Kyrite
the Expert Troll

Post Mon May 01, 2017 6:39 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 4:19 pm

#Winning.
Bane if you played pacific for 10 years, How many times did I kill you.. I have no idea but the Dog Dexxer on pacific I could easily fight 5 vs 1.

Mr Kyrite
the Expert Troll

Post Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 3:50 pm
Aeyko wrote:

I would shit on Paith soo fucking bad on the west coast it was too the point where he would either wait for more to gank or just flat out not even try and fight me.

Once Mystic Mages came in and you could pure out of wraith for Paith was absolute crap 1 vs 1.

Second I'm gonna drop this right here...

GOD! has the best Group of mages in UO right now.

If you think you could beat any of us set up a money duel and I'm sure any of us will accept it with a broker.

Aeyko Will duel anyone on the east
Kyrite Will duel anyone on the west.
Blazing will duel anyone on Europa.

You want to talk about winning records. Bitch put your money down and back up your mouth cause I could give a flying fuck what you do in yew..

Someone here prove me wrong and make me eat my gold.

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Mon May 01, 2017 7:09 pm

Mr Kyrite wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 pm

I would shit on Paith soo fucking bad on the west coast it was too the point where he would either wait for more to gank or just flat out not even try and fight me.

Once Mystic Mages came in and you could pure out of wraith for Paith was absolute crap 1 vs 1.

If you think you could beat any of us set up a money duel and I'm sure any of us will accept it with a broker.

You want to talk about winning records. Bitch put your money down and back up your mouth cause I could give a flying fuck what you do in yew..

First off, Aeyko isn't going to duel me for gold. He's not that stupid. Secondly, You already did, and didn't pay. As for Blazing, I could easily beat Blazing in a duel on Europa. He would never accept that.

However, if any of the 3 of you do actually want to duel for gold on whatever shards you just said (with equal, non-cf suits), then find a reputable broker and put your money where your mouth is.

Mr Kyrite
the Expert Troll

Post Mon May 01, 2017 7:12 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 7:09 pm
Mr Kyrite wrote:
Mon May 01, 2017 6:51 pm

First off, Aeyko isn't going to duel me for gold. He's not that stupid. Secondly, You already did, and didn't pay. As for Blazing, I could easily beat Blazing in a duel on Europa. He would never accept that.

However, if any of the 3 of you do actually want to duel for gold on whatever shards you just said (with equal, non-cf suits), then find a reputable broker and put your money where your mouth is.
I'm gonna use a mana regent suit with HPR, and Scribe. Those are the rules. I'm not gonna pure mage duel in a 10 year old suit because your bitch ass is too spend 80 mil making a legendary suit,

And I will even do you solid I put up a plat vs your 500 mil.