Redemption

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Tue May 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:11 pm
Aeyko wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 5:48 pm
Yes, I've dueled Boadi and Cal without maxed out anything suits.
No, no, no. Did you duel them without THEM having a maxed out suit (like 8 hpr, no cf, no eaters, 20 sdi), while YOU had a maxed out suit (HPR, CF, eaters, tons of MR, 30 sdi, Scribe)? And if you did, and they said, "sec" to set their inscribe on TC, would you have continued to dump them like a fucking herb?
Aeyko wrote:
When Cal and I dueled none of that shit was around you fucking inbred. You know, when people gave a shit about dueling. Unlike in 2017...
Speaking of illiterate... you need to read more carefully lol.
Aeyko wrote:
No one lies about fighting you, you're dogshit. You're clinging onto dueling in a shit suit the same you do in field suits bc you're poor. Simple as that. You die on the field like a c unt. Then cry suits. You run in duels and cry suits.
I could beat you CF vs. CF as well, but it's not worth doing because the duel can take an hour long, won't be fun, and I'd actually have to put a suit together. Then there's also the RNG chance that you might win because of a few lucky CF's. If you want to prove you are a skilled dueler, you eliminate RNG as much as possible and duel without CF. It's simple. If you need to crutch CF to duel like a noobie, you're just a fucking bitch lol.
Aeyko wrote:
You simply CRY about everything, like a bitch. I bet you cried when you got beat down in the street too. Little Dirt.
Who is crying? You're claiming that I'm inferior to you because you ganked me with Kyrite lol. And because I left the farms to set my inscribe because you wouldn't stop dumping me when I said "sec" despite having a far inferior suit. No one is crying. I'm just saying that you're a bitch that won't duel me for realzies.
Post the video of me relying on CF.... I'll wait for it :)

Dirt, the guy that's lost 1b gold to me, refuses to do what I'm best at (Because he keeps losing, LAWL) and keeps talking about duels another area where he also sucks... GG broskie. When dueling was good, you ate a dick with a meteor swarm to your face. Bet that was flashbacks from the street bruh.

You ARE NOT in my league. Never have been. Have fun on Pestilence Dirt.

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue May 02, 2017 9:27 pm

You know Aeyko, this is where I call you a bully. If you want the guy to fight you on your level, why don't you make two copies of a suit on test and let him use one. Your gear is fucking retarded, at least let him be fucking retarded too...

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Tue May 02, 2017 9:33 pm

Rabbit wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:27 pm
You know Aeyko, this is where I call you a bully. If you want the guy to fight you on your level, why don't you make two copies of a suit on test and let him use one. Your gear is fucking retarded, at least let him be fucking retarded too...
If you go back a few threads, I actually gave him that option.

His response was: It wouldn't prove anything.

You see Rabbit, it's Dodge City around this mothertrucker mang.

Deep Balls [DOOP]
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed May 03, 2017 12:21 am

wait aekoy got scared to fight bane on equal suits and then ganked him with suckrite ? Lol what a chicken

Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed May 03, 2017 4:45 am

Aeyko wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:33 pm
Rabbit wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 9:27 pm
If you go back a few threads, I actually gave him that option.

His response was: It wouldn't prove anything.

You see Rabbit, it's Dodge City around this mothertrucker mang.
Well, copy that over if you would and we can get some fights in. No shit talk. No fucks given if I lose, all I want is some good fights without the ganks.

@Kyrite...why you gotta be such a puss puss? I tried 5 times to get a 1vs1 with you last night. Don't beat your chest about how good you are bro if you won't even field fight a cripple. :(

Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 am

Aeyko wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:34 pm

Dirt, the guy that's lost 1b gold to me, refuses to do what I'm best at (Because he keeps losing, LAWL) and keeps talking about duels another area where he also sucks... GG broskie. When dueling was good, you ate a dick with a meteor swarm to your face. Bet that was flashbacks from the street bruh.

All I'm seeing is words without any meaning. All that has any meaning is the fact that you're afraid to duel me without CF Lol. GG.

Aeyko [UMAD]
the PVP Champion

Post Wed May 03, 2017 11:45 am

Bane321 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 am
Aeyko wrote:
Tue May 02, 2017 7:34 pm

All I'm seeing is words without any meaning. All that has any meaning is the fact that you're afraid to duel me without CF Lol. GG.
This guy again? Seriously LOL

Pipedown junior. You had your shot at a duel. Didn't like what was taking place and left the farms. You lost. Simple as that. Same losing 1b to me and same and losing on a stealther to me. You're my bitch... End of discussion.