Who do you think the best 1 on 1 fighter is nowadays?

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Matsai
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:29 pm

creep is a good guy. wants to get into the alliance too lol

i personly consider him a good friend.

Neo-Terrorist
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:53 pm

thats cool, i'm sure hes a nice guy. He was just in this huge conglomeration of noobs on legends.

SoulReaver
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:41 pm

maybe if vaen would stop rping so much and being a trammy he might get somewhat of a vote from someone... as for best players .... i have fought a crap load of people and everyone has their good days and bad, and most have their cheap methiods and not....through all that its kind of hard to do anything besides put out a top 30-50 ... i know for a fact that i would never make this lol ... for 1 i suck for 2 my char is a damage dealer and if you dont die in under 5 seconds i have to book it for the hills most of the time... =P
holla fo five dolla

Lucky
the Posting Master

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:43 pm

vaen, join hot?
きょうふをしえてやろう。

Truckee
the Expert Troll

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:15 pm

omg jay lets not get into this...who was doom before wands? nobody who is doom now? nobody... why do you even read uo boards anymore?

Laquatus
the Posting Master

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:03 pm

Im prolly one of the best dial up pvpers in the game !

Does that count !

:?

Vaen
the Eldest Elder

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:57 pm

SoulReaver wrote:maybe if vaen would stop rping so much and being a trammy he might get somewhat of a vote from someone...
I don't think RPing has anything to do with my PvP ability (or lack thereof, depending upon what you think of me).
Lucky wrote:vaen, join hot?"
Was that an invite? :o

Mystic MLD
the Novice Poster

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:41 am

if u go back to ssj and arr days id say gohan was one of the best so was emanuwel asfare as all the guys iv seen listed iv sltoerd them all 1 on 1 and befor any of you say i didn't set a time and place on bord for evry one to see and il be glad to show them tyran plz PLZ set a time all i ever see is u tlaking aobut how good u are but never killing any one solo but as forthe best 1 on 1 not runing no wonds and all the lovely crap of aos id have to say kudza sexy sadie sentinal fuw outhers i cant think of right now

Glide
the Expert Troll

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:13 am

Pre AOS:
Nexsus
Oz
Gohan
Snap
Creep

AOS:
Paith the elf and Sentinal. I have not seen them fight eachother so I dont know whos better, both extremely good.
Michelle before her account was banned.

Gimp
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 3:35 am

Thats strange cuz i fight sent in duels on a regular basis, we dueled for 2 hours one night and were even in the fights

Lady Love [H0T]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:38 am

Hellraiser
McKenna
Remat

Alchemie
chewie
Danath
Flik
Kangajoo
Occonnuh
Stephanie
Tomo
Willy

Archang
Arti-Pants
Koldes
Lucky
Link
SuperMatt
Rafman
Prince
Senji
Tragic
Tyrannus
Zora
Last edited by Lady Love on Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Laquatus
the Posting Master

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:40 am

omg where be my props doesnt best dial up pvper get any props sheesh
:x

Tyrannus
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 9:03 am

na dial up sux :( i did it b4 :( never again :(

ok mystic ill dual u 1v1 mage vs mage no whatever the hell your chars are i dont even know i never see you on... any time ill be in and out of yew gate from time to time if anyone wants do dual just ask pls

DoOM
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:35 am

I rarely Tried to pvp before finishing my Suit. when i finished it I picked up wands pots and pvped Really hard... Aye i was a nobody before wands...

That wasnt an insult... But FUnny thing is i was still better then u Prewand and post wand ;)
kane914 wrote:85% of Americans have lost their American spirit, therefore they don't deserve to make decisions for themselves.

Lucky
the Posting Master

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:09 am

explsion
lightning
ebolt
lightning
ebolt
light
talent?
きょうふをしえてやろう。

SoulReaver
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:15 pm

k if were talking about dueling i dont know who i would say is the best .... but fighting in the field my awards go to senji and rafman.... because they are the best team players and are also awsome pvpers .... not only do they pvp well they look out for their own teammates non stop which usually determines the tide of the battle .... i know myself i want to get better at helping my teammates/guildmates .... ive been so use to a solo setting that i need to work on it
holla fo five dolla

Bam Margera [ICU]
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:57 pm

Acidbath
Flik
Entropy

Acid and Flik would never turn down a duel. If you watch them enough you learn a good many talents at dueling.

Entropy and Vaen dueled one time. I was there watching and they were both evenly matched. Ent never gave up though. I dont think anyone won that one. Or did they Vaen? I think i left lol

As for others i dont duel but i remember Matsai kicking my reds ass in yew. Then again, who didn't? :wink:

Israfil
the Posting Master

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:58 pm

I vote for Bam as best dueler! keke

Bam Margera [ICU]
the Adept Flamer

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:00 pm

Yea my leet smoke bombs own joo in a dool.

Israfil
the Posting Master

Post Wed Dec 29, 2004 5:01 pm

I dont duel, I gank and run! thats my tactics, ganking and running and I am damn proud of it.....mainly because I dont carry pots and when I loot them I forget to use them.