Who do you think the best 1 on 1 fighter is nowadays?

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Glide
the Expert Troll

Post Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:23 pm

Dont nominate yourself, only other people.
I know that its mainly items that make most people good, but take in mind creativity as well when posting please.
Look at their actual ability to create combos in the heat of battle, and to match the style of who they are fighting.

I'm not going to give my opinion because its my topic :)
I might give one later.

Semara M.
the Expert Troll

Post Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:28 pm

when i played and who I fought 1v1 (very rare) Id have to say . . .

Senji
Lucky
Paithen the Elf
Rafman
All of the e. guild on legends. Exept Callisto/sugeknight.

people who I fought with . .

Everyone since we all roxxored your soxxors!!

Matsai
the Adept Flamer

Post Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:52 pm

I can't think of anyone off hand that is really exceptional 1v1. I don't consider using pots 1v1 as skill or SS or any of that. Im thinking mages mostly. I have never had to fight anyone in my guild realy but I know a lot of them are exceptional. I would have to say that if i HAD to choose somone it would be Seirn.

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:08 pm

The only person who has been able to consistantly beat me 1 v 1 is Semera and Creep, so I nominate them.

toymachyne
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:20 pm

In my experience theres realy no outstanding pvp talent on atlantic, Ive been around and seen some of the best pvpers on UO fight.

But Id have to say my two favorite people to duel are AcidBath and Sentinel, both can fight pretty well but most of all have a attitude twords pvp that you can really respect.

And why do people keep listing Paithian the elf as a top pvper? I mean hes a cool guy and all but hes not much of a pvper if you can get him to stay on one screen for more than 15 seconds. Again I have no beef with him I like him and the whole lil elf family.
Put your highschool education to work and make an AI dexxor!

Tyrannus
the Adept Flamer

Post Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:49 pm

comon im ok :(

lucky toy arti pwn :D

SoulReaver
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:50 pm

who ever runs around naked wins in my book
holla fo five dolla

Supermatt
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:20 am

Masamune or however you spell his name.

Gimp
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:51 am

i've seen jason beat bud in a duel 4-0

I held the checks for the winner

Tyrannus
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:55 am

jason is 10x better then bud i bet semera could beat bud at least 1/10 bud sux imo only time he was good was with 5 fc :( oh and nerve strike for what 2 days? :lol:

Lucky
the Posting Master

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:38 am

semara
paith
avaron
arti pants
rafman
koldes
きょうふをしえてやろう。

Glide
the Expert Troll

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:48 am

This post just isn't for Atlantic people guys, all the shards youve been on!

Matsai
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:55 am

you know what. i kill bud 1v1 all the time. hes DECENT but not as good as he thinks he is

Nothus [HOT]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:00 am

One of the best duelers I have had the honor to fight on my mage would be Masamune, I would never stand a chance against him hehe. Its a shame I dont see him around much anymore, he was a very respectful person.

Britney
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 4:02 am

Allies:
Avaron
Tragic
Ericson Chrona
Lucky
Senji

Enemies:
Jason
Girlkiller

Zora Quility
the Expert Troll

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:01 am

Correct me if Im wrong, but isn't it, Masasume? Or are you guys talking about someone else?

As for skillful PvP'rs... I cant really think of anyone around right now that dominates... Masa was pretty good, havent seen him in a while though. Sairen used to be good back in the FC 5 days, but he's gone down hill... Archang used to pwn, but I never see him anymore. So I dont know... I vote for no one I guess.

As for other shards... I havent played that many... I knew this red named Stickman on Legends, he used to be pretty damn good.

If ya go to back in the day, I always thought McKenna from KB had talent, and Jarlaxle from SSJ.

Nothus [HOT]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:32 am

I would say I have the toughest times fighting Supermatt (one can only cure so much :P ) B. from Cyn and Vaen Swiftar. I can list a bunch of people really, but im lazy and im sure the persons know who they are.

Epilepsy [HOT]
the Posting Master

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:55 am

tough one for sure...

Supermatt ( best dame dexxer on this shard no questions asked)
i hate to say it ... rafman
Matsai
all Elfs!
Nightmare

so many to name but a few, now pretty much anyone is good if they dont chug , wand or disarm over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Tyrannus
the Adept Flamer

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:13 am

looks like need to hang out in yew more to get a name :( :lol:

THATS IT I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY BUT DUAL ME ASAP....
I think one day im going to stand infront of the guild house and dual everyone on then goto yew and dual everyone there k? thx :evil:
Last edited by Tyrannus on Tue Dec 28, 2004 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Israfil
the Posting Master

Post Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:56 am

In no particular order......

Kholdes, Indy, Supermatt (you punk), Vaen (bastage), Nasty, and Truckee.