PVP Template Guide - Updated 3/29/17

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
BanditWinsAtlantic [LNR]
the Adept Flamer

Post Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:34 am

Are necro mages still a thing? I was thinking about playing and making one with maybe parry thrown in. Still good? Or does everyone play that silly healing/parry mage that I've been reading about?

Danno
the Posting Master

Post Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:39 am

BanditWinsAtlantic wrote:Are necro mages still a thing? I was thinking about playing and making one with maybe parry thrown in. Still good? Or does everyone play that silly healing/parry mage that I've been reading about?
Did you end up playing the necro mage?

Link [HOT]
the Legendary

Post Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:31 am

Someone should help fill in the missing parts of the guide. There is nothing on Mage templates, masteries, or stealthing dismount ninjas!

Kloud [FS]
the Novice Poster

Post Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:58 pm

I used to play a archer mage that worked fairly decent I can't remember what I ran anyone play a archer mage in pvp that's decent?

Lolzao
the Novice Poster

Post Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:46 pm

Whats a tank mage template that ppl normally run ?

Ani [GoD+]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Hi

So, what are some good mage templates these days?

crunchnasty
the Forum Neophyte

Post Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:53 pm

Hi guys, anyone still active on here?

I'm trying to figure out a solid PvP build for a dexxer, any suggestions? Been gone for over 18 years. But now I'm back!

Right now I'm working with swordsmanship, bushido, anatomy, healing, resist, tactics

the game is way more complex than it used to be, I probably don't stand a chance with my current direction. Need some help from actual ppl on Fel

Solor Wroscan [FGJ]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Are Gargoyles still bad/useless?....