Weapon Xtra lame

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
CeLo [HOT]
the Expert Troll

Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:22 pm

If you this this kid is going to actually show up to the arena to duel you after he calls you out for it.....don't hold your breath. Ask Ayeko as a witness to this pos for 30 mins calling me out to Ocllo arena and then lying in gen chat saying I never showed, when me an Aykeo is standing there while he is saying he is there an im a no show. Ive seen him do this all day/night in gc so don't waste your time expecting this kid to duel anyone in arena.

to Weapon X- dude if you call me out, fucking show up win or lose. My record isn't even great in the Arena anyways, but it's just numbers. Gain alittle respect atleast and show up geez.

Eu-1 longfinger
the Apprentice Baker

Post Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:46 pm

He does that to everyone, his a troll 😅

Cady [Ptto]
the Novice Poster

Post Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:27 am

Almost as lame as someone running around Minoc offscreening and spamming miniheal on the run 1v1, mage v mage, eventually dying, then lying in gen chat about it ever happening. But CELO wouldn’t ever do that... one troll playing another :D too funny that you’re crying about it here

Weapon X, Mr Deathstrike, Sterling, umm there’s a lot more names, trolls Yew Gate on a stealther and is pretty ridic in gen chat. I assume those are all the same person, spends a lot of cash on name changes. I’ll prob think of more names later, all the same style of shit though, you know him when he pops up every few months.