Who you Love

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Optimus and plat hands down. I've spent so much time talking about shit with those nigs in vent I consider them RL buddies. Plat even sent me a care package last summer when I was recovering from a big operation I had to have.

Pulsar [FS]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:28 pm

Happy Rage wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:47 pm
Soc! Holy shit I forgot about you.
Soc never plays, and the crossbow I have made by him is defective. I need a refund.

Crunch, it's awesome that their the types of people that would do that for a friend they found in uo. Some of the people I met through this game have had more impact on me than many of the ppl I've known for years.
That says a lot about Opti and Plat, coolpoints awarded. Hopefully you've recovered well too!

Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Paithan wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:44 pm
Pappy wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:06 pm
Im bad AND unoriginal for trying to use something Calamity came up with
Well I agree. Oh, also a 3 or 4 v1 is not a group fight. FYI. Just because you would die with a group of people vs only me does not make them group fights. Carry on.
You act like i've actually read many of Cals posts. Newsflash moron, I haven't.
Perhaps he just knows that you are "Windex personified" like i have.
I have never died to you if i had another person on my team ever in the history of all UO.
I can count my ingame deaths to you on one finger or less.
Just because you lie to yourself and others here on these forums over and over doesn't make it true.
You are a window licker and a bad troll.
Pulsar wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:53 am
Who have you loved playing with Crunch? Can't say that I've had the chance to play by you, but you've always been fun to fight.
He was allright in vent. Didn't seem ragey and was a decent player.
kind of weak on the cross healing thing but then again the entire group was minus a few of it's members.
He put up with my corny jokes and random blabbing too. That earns brownie points.