Who you Love

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
User avatar
elster
the Novice Poster

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:46 pm

*Ctrl-F* *types Auto*... AWWWWW PULS!!!!!!! <3

User avatar
Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:55 pm

Paithan wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:04 pm
Got so tired of being dirt napped on your shitty stealther from me that you literally tried to make up your own server.
Nobody that has a brain actually beleives that you've dirtnapped me multiple times on ANY of my characters (combined)
It's rather a "window licking" statement that you think you had any influence on me making a server, or had any influence on me at all other than me calling you a window licker on these forums from your really bad troll attempts.
Do your guildys call you "Windex" in discord/vent?

User avatar
Pulsar [FS]
the Apprentice Baker

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:42 pm


Mr Mini Van wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:45 pm
Pulsar, get back in Burt chat.
If Wayne isn't posting the gross content that he was, would be fun to send y'all some more gems.
That last bit I saw crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed.

User avatar
Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:28 pm

Still no ctrl f results from puls for lynk.

Fs is recruiting to fill one blank roster slot.

User avatar
Happy Rage [FS]
the Expert Troll

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:30 pm

I love lamp

User avatar
Lynk [FS]
the Moongate Journeyman

Post Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:35 pm

2 slots

User avatar
Carter730 [N-N]
the Posting Master

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:09 pm

What about me Pulsar? gotta be a special place for this guy..

User avatar
Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:36 pm

Carter730 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:09 pm
What about me Pulsar? gotta be a special place for this guy..
I had 5 bucks on you picking Torem.

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:13 pm

Pappy wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:55 pm
Paithan wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:04 pm
Got so tired of being dirt napped on your shitty stealther from me that you literally tried to make up your own server.
Nobody that has a brain actually beleives that you've dirtnapped me multiple times on ANY of my characters (combined)
It's rather a "window licking" statement that you think you had any influence on me making a server, or had any influence on me at all other than me calling you a window licker on these forums from your really bad troll attempts.
Do your guildys call you "Windex" in discord/vent?
You are the kind of guy that died in multiple 2v1 and 3v1s to me that you would screenshot a successful gank. LoL. Shitty.

And due to that awful last comment... does whoever you talk to just always tell you to "shut up fag got"?

User avatar
Mr Mini Van [HOT]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:55 am

Pulsar wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:42 pm

Mr Mini Van wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:45 pm
Pulsar, get back in Burt chat.
If Wayne isn't posting the gross content that he was, would be fun to send y'all some more gems.
That last bit I saw crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed.
It's all clear, good buddy. C'mon back home.

User avatar
Pappy [Ni]
the Posting Master

Post Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:51 pm

Paithan wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:13 pm
You are the kind of guy that died in multiple 2v1 and 3v1s to me
No. I'm th kind of guy who has actually killed you ingame.
I have NEVER died to you 2v1 or 3v1 and even though you're trying to protect your fragile e-ego to the point that you lie about a video game. You just haven't done it. The last time i remember any sort of a 2 v 1 vs you was when i footed you when you were fighting "Saint of Killers" because i got tired of watching you offscreen over and over again. You didn't kill ANYONE and Saint asked me in vent to stop flagging you and stopped himself because "If i kill him after you foot him, i'll never hear the end of it from him in vent."

But hey... if i'm that "kind of guy" how about you post a screenshot or video of it... or maybe even name any of the people i was playing with in any of these imaginary 2v1`s or 3v1`s that you have in your head because if i had those numbers vs you, you ooOOooOOooOoo.
(insert lame lie of an excuse as to why no such screenshot exhists in three, two, one...)

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:08 am

Pappy wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:51 pm
Paithan wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:13 pm
You are the kind of guy that died in multiple 2v1 and 3v1s to me
No. I'm th kind of guy who has actually killed you ingame.
I have NEVER died to you 2v1 or 3v1 and even though you're trying to protect your fragile e-ego to the point that you lie about a video game. You just haven't done it. The last time i remember any sort of a 2 v 1 vs you was when i footed you when you were fighting "Saint of Killers" because i got tired of watching you offscreen over and over again. You didn't kill ANYONE and Saint asked me in vent to stop flagging you and stopped himself because "If i kill him after you foot him, i'll never hear the end of it from him in vent."

But hey... if i'm that "kind of guy" how about you post a screenshot or video of it... or maybe even name any of the people i was playing with in any of these imaginary 2v1`s or 3v1`s that you have in your head because if i had those numbers vs you, you ooOOooOOooOoo.
(insert lame lie of an excuse as to why no such screenshot exhists in three, two, one...)
You are a lesser lujack. Have i killed him multiple times 2v1 and 3v1 ? yes. Would i ever screenshot it and save it for years? Fuck no because you both fucking sucked dick at the easiest template. Are you kidding me?

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:23 am

Paithan wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:08 am
Pappy wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:51 pm


No. I'm th kind of guy who has actually killed you ingame.
I have NEVER died to you 2v1 or 3v1 and even though you're trying to protect your fragile e-ego to the point that you lie about a video game. You just haven't done it. The last time i remember any sort of a 2 v 1 vs you was when i footed you when you were fighting "Saint of Killers" because i got tired of watching you offscreen over and over again. You didn't kill ANYONE and Saint asked me in vent to stop flagging you and stopped himself because "If i kill him after you foot him, i'll never hear the end of it from him in vent."

But hey... if i'm that "kind of guy" how about you post a screenshot or video of it... or maybe even name any of the people i was playing with in any of these imaginary 2v1`s or 3v1`s that you have in your head because if i had those numbers vs you, you ooOOooOOooOoo.
(insert lame lie of an excuse as to why no such screenshot exhists in three, two, one...)
You are a lesser lujack. Have i killed him multiple times 2v1 and 3v1 ? yes. Would i ever screenshot it and save it for years? Fuck no because you both fucking sucked dick at the easiest template. Are you kidding me?
I love how lujack is the first name that comes to your mind when you're talking about bad players, but yet all of those times you argued with me, how quick were you to call me bad for losing with numbers in spite of having team members like him?

The funny thing is, I can actually carry bad players. Whereas when the shoe was on the other foot, you got shit on with NBD. You call Hi-5 bad. But myself and Hi-5 ganked you and Genesis 5v2 the last time I logged on. You didn't stand a chance. Not that I'm bragging about it... but do you remember when the shoe was on the other foot? Genesis and I rampaged you 2v5 when you played with NBD, 2v5. You couldn't even do that against me with Genesis as your partner, in spite of the fact that I've played maybe 6 times since last October.

Does any of that matter to you? Nope. It's pathetic. You'll argue anything to make yourself look better.

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Posting Master

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:39 am

Bane I'm gonna consider you a bad player until you actually fucking PvP with the guild.

Useless!!

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:14 am

bane.. you are all bad players and you all got shit on. you dont "carry" someone when you lose and disband guilds from losing so many times. and a shitty stealther like bobo or lujack has turned the outcome of fights with a dismount. Are you a fucking retard?

Oh and do you mean when it was 3v6 hi5 and you guys died and ran away? lol. Yeah man, shoe totally on the other foot. Two key facts of your game play: you log in with numbers and you get shit on.

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:15 am

Crunch wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:39 am
Bane I'm gonna consider you a bad player
Way to catch up with everyone else.

User avatar
Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:34 am

Not even sure why people argue with Bane on here the guy is a non factor in UO.

User avatar
Bw-LLTS
the Expert Troll

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:17 pm

Sweet I am wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:34 am
Not even sure why people argue with Bane on here the guy is a non factor in UO.
In an effort to redirect this thread.
I appreciate this guy Randy. Despite his urgency to verbally rush to Paith's defense - he brings a sort of calming assortment of snide remarks. Some are even humorous.

Plus he beat me in a decent mage 1v1 - res'd and said GF. Clearly a gentleman.

User avatar
Bw-LLTS
the Expert Troll

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:18 pm

I also love Arlington.

Where is that guy?

User avatar
Sweet I am
the Grandmaster Typist

Post Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:27 pm

Well they do call me Gentlemen Randy for a reason ask around.

Post Reply