CALAMITY LOST DUEL TO MY BOI ANSEM ON FREESHARD

This forum is for all Ultima Online related topics. It is visible and postable by everyone, including guests.
Post Reply
User avatar
Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:05 am

Calamity-VIP wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:25 am
Ansem wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:04 am
And now you're cheating cal? tsk tsk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YIs7pYoBKU
I think you keep losing the small finite amount of fake respect anyone gives towards you because you legit just went to a forum, not relative to our playing, in hopes I didn't post here, in an attempt to garner respect from players you do not know, nor NEVER played with, while also accusing me of 'speedhacking' like its 2004.

What a loser.

Thanks, fan.
You still clinging to your e-fame from your 4/9 casting days against 2/6 competition? Get fucked shitty.

User avatar
nexed
the Posting Master

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:41 am

rabbit just because you played on a potato doesnt mean cal was using a casting hack.

User avatar
Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:48 am

nexed wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:41 am
rabbit just because you played on a potato doesnt mean cal was using a casting hack.
I was sarcastically referring to the time before casting was capped to 2/6. And potatoes taste guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud.

User avatar
Paithan
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 am

I don't recall cal ever having 4/6. I don't even think he played then tbh.

User avatar
Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:08 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 am
I don't recall cal ever having 4/6. I don't even think he played then tbh.
You are probably right, I forgot he was a young buck.

User avatar
Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:10 pm

Rabbit you aren't really worth arguing with considering you played a blue and rode a charger.

I'll just leave it at that.

User avatar
Calamity-VIP
the Posting Master

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:12 pm

Paithan wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 am
I don't recall cal ever having 4/6. I don't even think he played then tbh.
I played then but not playing alot on Atlantic and I had to dagger for the +1 FC unlike people like Tragic.

User avatar
Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:19 pm

Calamity-VIP wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:10 pm
Rabbit you aren't really worth arguing with considering you played a blue and rode a charger.

I'll just leave it at that.
The last time you and I fought, it was in front of your entire guild at Yew moongate. Yes, I was on a blue, the mount was a llama. Not only did you die, but half of your guild died too as they tried to heal you (a red) in GZ during a 1vs1. Call me shitty all you like Wesley, that win will always be one of my favorites. It was one of the few I recall actually bothering to SS due your ego and due to the hilarity of the situation. Was like watching the three stooges, only there were like 10 of you (LUB!).

However, if you ever get the hankering for some good duels outside of some shit freeshard, hit me up huckleberry. I have been looking for a good reason to turn off target cue...maybe you are it?

User avatar
Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Calamity-VIP wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:12 pm
Paithan wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:42 am
I don't recall cal ever having 4/6. I don't even think he played then tbh.
I played then but not playing alot on Atlantic and I had to dagger for the +1 FC unlike people like Tragic.
You were at least 4/6 then. You had orny, inquis, and arcane shield. I thought I remem you from Cyn TS back then...thanks for the reminder.

User avatar
Crunch [EVO]
the Adept Flamer

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:37 pm

petition to ban rabbit plz

User avatar
Rabbit [HOT]
the Eldest Elder

Post Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:08 pm

Crunch wrote:
Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:37 pm
petition to ban rabbit plz
How about we just toss you out for breaking the UO ToS?

PS...suck my cock.

User avatar
Bane321
the Eldest Elder

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:37 pm

Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
LOL is this seriously the best video you could find in an attempt to prove your point?
The best? Idk. The first one that came to mind? yes.

Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
So i went to 1:30 Carter stops in the middle of all of us, the most obvious target is going to be him.
Stops in the middle of all of us? You act like you were all on screen lol. And obvious? It wasn't "obvious" if I didn't make the call. The point you made was that anytime anyone attacked one of my targets, it was a pure coincidence, and this video clearly proves that that wasn't the case. I made the call, everyone listened.
Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
After carter dies, i'm the first one on jim with a splinter disarm.
Okay... good job... No doubt you initiated calls on many targets, or even called many targets that ended up dead. But that's all besides the point.

Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
After Jim dies I'm on chad before you pull his bar or say his name.
Okay, but again, that's besides the point. The point of showing the video was to show that people did in fact listen to my calls. I was not making the point that you never sometimes chose your own targets.
Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
I stopped watching after that, so fucking delusional it is insane.
Well then you missed the part where I called and dumped Paith, leading to his death.
Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
Hey bane you keep dodging the question why did you feel the need to call for my guild but not hi5 or god? you wanted to be the caller for a winning guild??
I'm not dodging anything. I just figured you were trolling. Didn't think this was a serious argument. But yeah, if you want a response: A few reasons probably. Mainly the fact that I took the game far more seriously when I was playing with DOOP/S&GP, but also because I cared more about the success of DOOP/S&GP. I helped create S&GP what it was (intentionally or unintentionally), so in a sense, I cared about it. It was our little handicapped ********** baby guild of rejects.

User avatar
SmellyWelly
the Novice Poster

Post Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Bane321 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:37 pm
Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
LOL is this seriously the best video you could find in an attempt to prove your point?
The best? Idk. The first one that came to mind? yes.

Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
So i went to 1:30 Carter stops in the middle of all of us, the most obvious target is going to be him.
Stops in the middle of all of us? You act like you were all on screen lol. And obvious? It wasn't "obvious" if I didn't make the call. The point you made was that anytime anyone attacked one of my targets, it was a pure coincidence, and this video clearly proves that that wasn't the case. I made the call, everyone listened.
Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
After carter dies, i'm the first one on jim with a splinter disarm.
Okay... good job... No doubt you initiated calls on many targets, or even called many targets that ended up dead. But that's all besides the point.

Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
After Jim dies I'm on chad before you pull his bar or say his name.
Okay, but again, that's besides the point. The point of showing the video was to show that people did in fact listen to my calls. I was not making the point that you never sometimes chose your own targets.
Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
I stopped watching after that, so fucking delusional it is insane.
Well then you missed the part where I called and dumped Paith, leading to his death.
Good Samaritan wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:20 pm
Hey bane you keep dodging the question why did you feel the need to call for my guild but not hi5 or god? you wanted to be the caller for a winning guild??
I'm not dodging anything. I just figured you were trolling. Didn't think this was a serious argument. But yeah, if you want a response: A few reasons probably. Mainly the fact that I took the game far more seriously when I was playing with DOOP/S&GP, but also because I cared more about the success of DOOP/S&GP. I helped create S&GP what it was (intentionally or unintentionally), so in a sense, I cared about it. It was our little handicapped ********** baby guild of rejects.
They were running towards me before what i think is you mumbling carters name and he is literally in the middle of us, he is an obvious next target for anyone. NO ONE listens to your calls , all this video proves is they followed what i was doing, so thank you.

i missed paith being called by you huh? LOL HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i went back and he is mortaled before you are dumping him and genesis is screaming his name so once again DELUSIONAL BANE YAAAAHOOOOOOO

Post Reply